Russia warns US over Iran oil sanctions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Jan 16, 2012.

1. #1 Swills, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    First China, then India, and now Russia are telling the USA they do not support the sanctions and will not follow them (of course all nations have 6 months after sanctions are issued to comply :laughing: ). Russia ain't afraid to call the US out on their shit.

Russia warns US over Iran oil sanctions | Aljazeera

Moscow says tougher sanctions would be seen as attempt at "regime change" as Iran voices willingness to return to talks.

[​IMG]

and more news about this...,
    Iran warns Gulf Arabs on oil

But Japan on the other hand is ready to do everything they can to help Washington DC and their sanctions.

Iranian oil imports to be cut to aid U.S. pressure: Azumi

2. What's new?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-uIaSRiWA4]Russia warns US against military strike on Iran - YouTube[/ame]
    Video dates February 2010.

3. That this has to do with current events, as in very current. Yeah, we get it, Russia has warned the US before and newsflash, they'll do it again the future! whooooaa!

4. Russia is a paper tiger.

5. #5 Swills, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    Yeah that whole Cold War thing was just a staring contest right?
    Russia is ready for WWIII, with Iran kicking it off.

Iran to kick off World War Three

6. haha.

You are so gullible my friend. Russia will not fuck with the US. Look at the shades...look at them!!!! Allllright

7. Look at the shades? Wtf are you talking about? Gullible you say? Ignorant I will call you if you think Russia won't get involved if Iran has war declared on them.

8. This shit happens all the time, its just countries trying to "flex nuts"
    Word of advice, don't believe everything you hear on the news because 99.999 percent of the time it is COMPLETELY blown out of proportion.

9. They wouldn't engage US forces. They may help Iran in several ways but The United States of America is superior to Russia.

10. Well no shit we shouldn't believe everything we hear in the news or see on tv. No one here is saying WWIII is gonna happen but it is fairly obvious the stage is getting set for WWIII. The USA doesn't flex their muscles, they invade and aid in other conflicts. The USA is targeting Iran, also Syria, but Iran is in the crosshairs at the moment. Sure, you can just blow this off as another flex, and there's nothing wrong with that, but don't confuse following current events with taking it as gospel.

11. The US military is weak, much weaker than it was 10 years ago. And it's also much smaller, personnel wise. Money is tight, obviously. If the US dared to openly attack or support attacks on Iran then other nations may very well get involved, and 2 major nations are China and Russia. Don't kid yourself into believing Russia isn't even to be considered a threat. That's foolish.

12. Obama made significant cuts to the US military, pulled out of Iraq and is about to draw down from Afghanistan. We are rejuvenating...

Of course they're a threat. But nations like US china and russia are mutual threats to each other. There is no money in MAD.

13. There is money in war. That much is obvious, but China cannot afford to abide to US sanctions. Guess who is Iran's biggest customer? Sanctions alone bring up a huge issue between the US and China. We need China to buy Iranian oil so they can make cheap shit made out of plastic so we can buy it! Business wise, there is money to be lost but also money to be gained. There's always a winner and always a loser. If China and Russia allied together against the US, well, that's a huge problem. These are all what ifs, of course, but definitely a possibility.

14. Nuclear weapons changed the game. There will never be an all out world war like 1 and 2 unless the countries involved want to see their own demise. Very profitable there. :rolleyes:

Watch out for China and Russia, how much battlefield experience do they have?

USA
    Israel
    UK
    France
    Canada
    Turkey
    Germany
    Saudi Arabia
    Qatar
    Jordan
    etc...

If Russia wants to talk of war that can be arranged, but let it be known who is lacking friends...:metal:

15. If the US government thinks it can orchestrate its people against the world it has another thing coming. There's alot of unhappy patriots out there..

16. I usually dont worry about this kind of shit, but as an American, I do feel vulnerable at this point.

17. There is absolutely no way you are old enough to be posting on this board. Sanctions are an act of war, governments tend to take that seriously.

No, he has not.

George Bush ended the Iraq War, Obama let it play out. He has increased our presence in Afghanistan. There is no difference in Obama and Bushes foreign policy.

You're an idiot. That's not an attack, you really are a dullard and a dolt because you literally are "a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way" because you don't even bother to check to make sure the filth you belch out of the sewer of a cock holster you call a mouth is true before you shower us with your effluence.

18. So you respond to the least important part of my post and ignore the main point. Good job.

19. Nobody's talking about nukes, cept for Iran & accusations, but if there was a conflict no nukes would be used. The use of a nuke in our history was used as an end gamer. No nuke has been used in conflict since and I don't think any war would begin with a nuke, unless it was a terrorist dirty bomb, but I'm talking about nation on nation war. Each nation would pull out all their stops, minus nukes, so that's army, airforce, and navy. I don't think any Gov't/Military out there would ever want to set off a nuke. They would only set of a nuke in response to a nuke attack. It's dirty bombs that are the biggest threat in a nuclear war, at the moment.

Did you just shit on Russia AND China for having no battle experience? Really dude? Seriously, pick up a history book sometime, ffs. Just wow.

20. I'm sure their battlefield experience in history transferred to the troops they have now waiting to get their cherry popped.