Russia answer to sanctions - thats gonna hurt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AloeRuss, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Two serious actions taken by Russia
    1. Russian national bank will only carry out its payouts in Russian currency.
    Now, those of you who thinks it is stupid move, think again. Russian bank "Rossiya" already closed hundreds of its multi million dollar accounts. World first economy already agreed to use rubles as it's international currency as well.
    Since Americas economy is in the 30es, they don't really make or sell anything.
    2. This one is the best. Russia came up with "no enter" list. But no names listed. Senators or neocons will find out they are on the list at the airport!

2. 3) Putin's gunna cave

3. Oh, that I would not only bet my money on.
    I would bet my pinky finger in front of witnesses here on grass city or anyone else you choose my "not know anything about Putin" friend.
    It will take you much more then forty winks to see Putin cave in this lifetime.
    The main question being "against who"? Cave against who? Obama? McCane? Lame sanctions?
    Before saying that you don't know what you are saying, I have to give you a benefit of knowing something we don't.
    Please explain..

4. Lots of bluster by the west. This is all about natural gas reserves in the Black Sea that are to be piped to Italy and Austria via the South Slope pipeline. (Notice "historic" meeting with the Vatican by Obummer? Yep.) Sochi gave nice cover for the massive movement of troops. And the west pretends like it was all a surprise.
    Sanctions are ultimately being imposed by countries who benefit from these natural gas deals, so how effective does anyone expect them to be? It's Black Sea and the Gaza Strip for the two largest natural gas reserves known in the world. Its why these areas are always in the news, and all the subsequent nations all the pipelines have to be routed through surrounding these areas. Crimea came on board. The Ukraine I understand had some U.N. laws that forbid the pipelines without some deal, so they skirted around them.

5. Don't you just love how the media keeps spinning this missing airplane story? Why is this a headline over whats going with Russia? Gee golly...