Rush

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by tama_drumster, Dec 16, 2005.

1. The talent and music sound of the rock band RUSH is amazing. They've been together for over 30 years but still know how to work it. Are any of you fans of the band RUSH? There new two-set dvd "RUSH-R30" came out recently and its really great. I was able to get from a friend at umvd since she knows I'm a big fan, and the dvd includes a concert they did in Germany in 2004 and also includes extra material of the bands work and interviews they have done. Here is an article on the DVD if interested: http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases/sanctuary/rush_r30.htm

2. What I've heard from them I've liked. But I don't own any of their albums.

3. omg rush is one of the best bands ever, geddy lee is amazing at bass, one of the best ever, neil pert can play drums better then anyone and the guitarist is solid, cant think of his name. but i love their music, very science fiction sounding, its good when ur high

4. Yeah RUSH has to have one of the most talented musicians out there. Neil and Geddy are just incredible, I wish I had their mad skills. There sound is really cool as well like you said since it stands out.