Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JeetJeet, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Has anyone seen this shit? My apologies if this has already been posted. If it has mods feel free to delete this thread. Anyway....holy shit @ some of the shit this guy says.

Top 10 Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes | Breaking News for Black America

“I mean, let's face it, we didn't have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I'm not saying we should bring it back; I'm just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.”

:eek:

2. Are people every going to learn the difference between racism and prejudice?

3. [quote name='"Demiurge"']Are people every going to learn the difference between racism and prejudice?[/quote]

This.

4. Well he is right, unfortunately the south built most of its economy on slavery,not I stand by what he said,it is in very bad taste for him to say that.

5. Rush Limbaugh is a pedophile junkie.

6. I wouldn't call that quote racist. It's true. Kinda fucked up but true.

7. "I think black people are less worthy Americans, solely because their skin has more pigmentation." -Rush Limbaugh

8. who cares what fatty fatty fuckface has to say anyways? fuck the media. all i watch is wrestling and comedy.

9. ^Exactly. I hope people don't take him seriously, but alas, people do :(

10. #10 1badbruce, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012

Hi Jeet,
    I think you have to take into consideration that Rush is in the entertainment business & his show is geared to the lowest common denominator & his being controversial is key to his success & the amount of money he makes, which is substantial. The more controversial he is, the more viewers he has, the more viewers he has the more money he makes.
    That's not to say he doesn't believe what he talks about you just have to figure out his motives.
    Cheers:D
    edit: Slavery was big business. Slaves were property & had great value. When Lincoln abolished slavery he wiped out a great deal of wealth from people that really didn't appreciate it or agree with his principle.
    Same reason Kennedy was killed. Attempting to take great wealth from the richest people in the world. Both Kennedy & Lincoln paid the ultimate price for their arrogance:eek:

11. Well, they're going to get a LOT of money taken from them in January. Because when BO is re-elected, the 1 percent are getting the fuck raised out of their taxes.

12. Somebody neede to make a meme with him that says,

Thinks drug users should be put in jail...
    Is addicted to drugs.

13. Lol Rush Limbaugh racist?? Surely you jest!

14. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']I wouldn't call that quote racist. It's true. Kinda fucked up but true.[/quote]

the first part was just asinine but he also snuck in the 'streets were safer after dark' as a jab at black people. What a doucher