Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rural Missouri From CA lookin for tokers!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gamblore, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Hey so i just moved to the Cuba/Sullivan area of Missouri from California. I dont know of anyone that smokes or anyone that could sell me some. Anyone near by that could help me out? I'd only be buying like a gram or so.

Thanks for the help!

PM me if needed or reply here

2. you like bacon?

3. not allowed hookups online. it against the rules

4. wow really, ty for the reply rather then something constructive? if i was that and concerned with this area, it would be meth, considering there's at least one meth lab a week busted in the newspaper...

K let me rephrase it. Having since moved here from CA, the culture shock is pretty drastic. It's hard to find people of like mind. I came from a college area that was a huge social mecca, and now im out here where the population is 3k (down from at least 1mil). Is anyone in the on here from Rolla (S&T) that would want to hang out or anything?