RuPaul's Drag Race

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Kindler, Feb 9, 2011.

1. This is probably my favorite reality show of all time. I'm a very masculine gay guy myself (even the best gaydays don't pick me up, my boyfriend might get a bleep here and there), but I think trannies are a hoot. Every moment is hillarious.

2. Miss Mimi freaked out and picked India Ferra up and carried her back to the stage when they were doing the "Lip Synch For Your Life" competition to see who got kicked off of the show. Previously Mimi kept getting in front of India so India jumped off the stage and started performing right in front of the judges. Mimi did the same but couldn't take the escalation and picked the other queen up all violent like! Regardless Mimi got kicked off, I didn't like the bitch anyway.

RuPaul: "Drag is not a contact sport". Lol.

3. I always love to watch reality show this is show one of my favorite reality show but some of the episode i have missed this show...

4. I love how much this show resembles Top Model. It's basically like a rip off of it.

5. I just love this show i never forget the season 1 episode 3 country queen season oh god this episode is really awesome...