Runs in the family...

Discussion in 'General' started by Biggar, Aug 22, 2011.

1. hahaha i remember being like 5 and askin my dad what he was doin on the counter..."Rollin my Cigerettes" pffft lieee. My mom said he had never rolled his own cig's. hahaha and i recently found all his stoner shit.. hes got the same grinder as me:hello: atta boy dad.....

Who else has seen there parents personally roll a j when they were a kid

2. everyone in my moms side of the family has been a long time pot smoker. My mom smoked for like 30 years everyday and then just dropped it without a problem when her job started to test her. My grandpa smoked for 50 years(15-65). Before he passed he was laying on his deth bed and asked my grandma to get his bowl and stash and he sparked it about 15 minutes before passing. My uncle is typical stoner burnout. my grandpas brothersmoked for as long as my grandpa but started to literally go insane when he turned 60 and quit.
    My family has a long history with substance abuse(marijuana and alcohol, only). And all have overcome it when it started to turn detrimental.

3. Neither of my parents have ever smoked.

4. My family comes from a long line of tokers, my grandpa use to sell pounds. My mom was also dealing heavy weight (she didn't smoke much though) My Grandma is a stoner and gave me my 1st piece. ...I luv my family

5. Thats sweet I think My dad started (70's of course) then just me n my bro. im not sure about my moms side but my moms dad was like always facinated about nature n shit and was super chill. he passed away from lung cancer at age 65 to daltonmc. thats why i think he toked... could so see him with his pipe and his beard just puffin away..... R I P

6. Lol if you guys could only meet my grandpa. he was a true character, friendliest guy ever, he was near famous just for it. when he died we got hundreds of letters. we didn't have a funeral(In his will he asked his body be donated for scientific study) but wead a "celebration for life" type deal and so many people came. Like hundreds. There wasn't enough room for everyone inside it was a beautiful thing seeing how his life could impact so many people.

7. #7 ziggzag420, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dedication.

edit: im sorry if that was rude, didnt mean for it to be, but that part of the story is downright awesome

8. My dad used to pick up by the half pound and smoke everyday until he had kids, my mom never told me much but she said she also used to smoke daily when she was younger.

9. Def. runs in the family at least with mine. My dad's whole side smokes the herb but no one on my mom's side of the family. I think it actually does run in the family at least I find that in mine but it could just be a coincident.

10. Yepp my dads side when my pops found out i smoked he knew what itt feels like lol and when i was younger i fou.d a tin with roach clips and ez widers :smoke: and his brothers got busted for growing about two years ago

11. my mom used to smoke when she was younger, and i know her side of the family still smokes on the daily. family reunions are the best. they're always so baked. i think this year i might finally join them. :p

12. Fuck who doesnt blaze i mean c'mon.

13. My parents are extremely anti weed.

My dad claims to have never done it but friends of his used to grow and shit so idk what to believe.

Brothers did it for sure but now think it's the devil.

I'm the only one then? Heh.

14. Damn sounds like their missin' out.

15. One of the first times I smoked was with my mom. hell yeah I have!

16. They did it and stopped :confused_2: guess they didn't like it.

17. My dad (56) used to smoke alot with his bro-in law, i think he still smokes and can probly tell when im stoned but we havent talked about it

18. Damn i blunt with pretty much my town on the daily.

19. My dad smoked heavy from the time he was 17 up to a couple years ago. I never saw him with it when I was younger, except for the one time I saw him blow out a hit (doesn't smoke cigs). But I always noticed a pungent smell in his room, and the first time I smoked I was like "smells like my dads room". Soon I put the clues together...after I found his rolling papers, bowl, scale, quarter pound of (good) reg and a jar of dank. lol