Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

running

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongtoker420o, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Yesterday i had to run like 2 miles in a limited time period and i was high as fuq. Does being high effect your running, cuz it sure made it feel horrible for me....

2. Sativas don't fuck with me.

Working on indicas suck.

3. I'm sure that if you smoked an Indica before running, it would probably make it a lot more difficult.

Sativa's on the other hand, might make running a lot more enjoyable..

4. running in general would make me feel terrible..

blazing would just make me realize i don't have to do things that make me feel bad.

5. To me it seems like i run out of breath quicker when i smoke before doing anything physical

6. Thx accelerates your heart rate, causing you to run out if breath

7. Running while high is soooooooooo much fun... for about 20 seconds

8. when i was in high school the cross country team would blaze during there practice runs