Running

Discussion in 'General' started by THCisMyInitials, Mar 30, 2008.

1. I know there was a thread about running a while back, but I wanted to see if I could get another one going. Who here likes to run? Recreationally, competitively, whatever. I run for my college team, so I run a good amount, although not so much right now.

One thing I kinda like doing lately is running a couple miles away to a nice spot in the woods, carrying a chillum or a joint with me. Then I smoke and walk/run around in the woods for a while. When I get bored, I just run back to my room. Running while high might not be for everyone, but a couple miles isn't too bad.

Anyone else like running or smoking and running?

2. In the summer my wife and i jog almost everynight, i love pushing my body till you feel you cant push no more and you start feeling that adreniline buzz.

We always bring a joint along for our 1.5 mile break.

3. I usually do a stair climber machine or elliptical for cardio, running is hard on my knees since I am so tall and they are kinda bad anyways from many years of playing catcher in baseball. I always toke right after gives you an amazing head rush, I like to smoke beforehand too helps me zone out when i'm exercising and not pay attention if I'm tired.

4. No smoking and running here..what I usually do is work out 3 times a week and run twicea week. Then I smoke after each outing...:)

Im usually running at a local park with kids/people/dogs. I cant be running and smokin..lol.

5. I usually run 2-3 times a week (short distance: usually 1.5-2 miles, never more than 3-4 then it gets boring, I'm more for the short rush I get in less than 15 minutes). So yea short sprints are really my thing, but after last summer I stopped running to gain weight over winter (gained 35 lbs). About a month ago I started back up too quickly, now I have shin splints (word of advice, if you get shin splints DONT TRY TO RUN THROUGH THEM. ) Sucks, its been about 3 weeks and i still cant run at all because after 50 yards it hurts again. If you get them, all i can say is at the first signs of pain take it very easy and LOTS OF STRETCHING. like, after running hold each stretch for 30 seconds, do them all twice. And take that shit careful, I tried running through them my 6 minute mile pace was cut to almost 11 minutes due to the pain, stupid move

6. I have never been able to just run, I play many sports, but I can't run.

7. uhhhh fuck if i smoked a joint then ran id be in dier need of an oxygen tank

8. I signed up for a 90 mile run which takes place over the course of a month (I think I said this in another thread) but I ran 10 so far between today and yesterday. Usually I jog to the gym every other day which is about 1 mile each day. I love running but I usually dont smoke before. I do like smoking walks on trails.