Running

Discussion in 'General' started by chris1093, Feb 26, 2008.

1. I love to run and smoke. I feel so much better because i know that i'm getting healthier. From an honest opinion though do you think im losing a lot of health benefits by smoking before?

2. thats really cool, sounds fun too

3. dude, im the same way....running in itself is awesome...and if youre high...and have an ipod on.....IT DONT GET ANY BETTER!!!:D:smoking:

4. hey blazinchick where in MoCo you at? im in potomac....i know i know i promise im not an asshole, despite my parental's higher-than average incomes...lemme know

5. I've always wanted to be a runner, but I'm too lazy and not really built for it. I've got really short legs and running always makes me more winded than any other form of exercise. Plus being a chronic cigarette smoker doesn't help.

6. I dont run but ive gone to the gym high and I didnt get much done. Guess thats just me.:p

7. I love to work out and run. I have never mixed smoking weed with them though. I always do it after I'm done running or working out. Come home and have a nice bowl to relax the muscles.