Running vs. Wake and Bake

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by weedster9, Sep 9, 2010.

1. my friend has a problem, he wants to run in the morning instead of wake and baking.
    I think he's crazy what would you do?

2. running every morning will get him in good physical shape, wake and bakes will not

3. If thats your stance then its you who has the problem.

your friend wants to exercise and you think thats a problem?

I feel like im getting trolled but I know hes being serious...

4. best thing is to smoke after running, and after a good meal. So you got those endorphins running through your system, with a cup o green tea=slight caffeine buzz as well.

whilst naked

5. ...how is this a problem?

6. This.

Some people don't want to smoke in the morning? I sure don't. It'll just get me tired a few hours later and I don't need that. Running though? Shit, I wish I had your friends drive! Getting your blood pumping and stuff before the day begins...yeah I should probably try it.

I think wake and bakes are only good when you don't have shit to do all day or after a night of hxc partying :cool:

7. very true

8. Why not do both at the same time? Haha. Multitasking.

9. Run. And then be a productive person, then smoke in the evening.

10. Run with him. Sweat some THC out and then smoke. I always get more fucked up when i have to litterally run out for a bag.

11. Bake while running.

2 birds 1 stone.

12. I like to go run then smoke afterwards, while my blood is still pumping. It's like a marijuana amplification effect.

13. Like a certain bumped thread, do both. Wake n bake then run

14. I rather get just get 2 birds stoned.

15. Dude he's insane! I demand that you put him into an institution immediately. For god's sake people trying to be productive these days.. where has this world gone too?

16. Tell that hippy to get a car.

17. At least we know who the healthier one is.

18. when you got shit to do during the day, this^. any other given day, wake and bake, AND RUN. way more fun and the scenery....u could be looking at nothing and see in it EVERYTHING.

19. Wake N Bake... Then run haha.

20. i personally said to him wake and bake and then skip the run