Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Running stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Serstella1, Aug 19, 2019.

1. I have been running long distance stoned. Smoking CBD oil has been helping me really get in the groove. Should I continue this? Or is it going to effect my running?

2. Sorry to be the one to tell you this but CBD doesn't get you high man lol THC is the stuff that gets you high :confused_2:

Continue to do whatever feels comfortable for you when running:laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CBD is non psychoactive my guy

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've heard CBD has benefits with exercise, at least after the fact. I'm not sure if it does during your workout. But if what you're doing is working then yeah do it. And as said above me CBD doesn't get u high.

• Like Like x 2
  5. If you keep running, your leg and lung will eventually switch places, that's a whole lot of reconmoving

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1