Running out of things to say

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iWannaTreeONugs, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Yeah so I think the title explains it all, I am trying to start a conversation with this girl I know but when I start talking I run out of things to talk about too fast and then it gets awkward, story of my life. Any tips?

2. Peace out u dont click

3. You're probably just too nervous. Talk to her as if she were one of your guy friends, just whatever comes to mind. Just remember to ask questions that require more than a "yes" or "no" from her - you need to ask open-ended questions if you want to keep the conversation going. If you run into a silence though, don't worry about it too much; there are such things as comfortable silences, nervousness is what makes them uncomfortable.

4. Bring up sex, talking about should make her want to do it. I just got you laid in one sentence...Your welcome

5. just dont try so hard...just be natural...if the girls into you shes gonna do most of the talking

6. learn how to talk about nothing, and be content with talking about nothing.

realistically, if your going to be with/talk to your gf/bf for a large chunk of every day, your going to have conversations about nothing at all. its ok. when you find the person you can talk about nothing with and still be happy, you know you have someone special.

7. Maybe this chick is boring you.

8. look her in the eyes and say, "so when you gonna let me hit that?"

Smile so its not creepy

9. Hmm.. well, its probably a bit important for the relationship and to have conversation you can invest your attention in, to share an interest with this chick. do you yourself have any interests or hobbies? and her?
    anything you can do together or with other people?
    do you have any interesting perspectives on the world, or hold any values? Ones that you consider important for the other person to know about or agree with?

that should get you started.

10. you know you click if you can be comfortable in silence. Forced conversations never end up good. The majority of conversations are done through body language anyways..

11. Smiling would probably be even creepier.

12. if she leaves long silent spaces then let her fill them, not your problem....if she is one of those mute types and you love talking then maybe dump her.

failing that, just leave grass city on in background and use thread titles for convo....could get messy tho

13. mayeb ur tryin to talk too much too fast...start with short convo's.

after doin that for awhile it should be easier for you to have that flow good convo's have..u'll feel more comfortable around her so you won't get that awkward silence.. when your brain draws a blank

14. Doesn't sound like you guys are clicking too well. Basic rule of thumb, make her to laugh a lot. A laughing girl is a happy girl. If you make her happy, she'll want to talk to you and see you more. From there it's up to you to make your move

In short, try to be funnier, and you don't necessarily have to have an engaging topic to do that. Make jokes about what ever is happening at the time etc

15. Hey when is it okay to ask if she smokes weed? I found out she is a gamer and is pretty chill. I just don't know if she smokes.

16. "Lets skip the chit-chat and start grooving."

17. There is tons of shit to talk about........................

Why isn't she talking to you? wtf?

Where is her responsibility in the conversation?

What does she just sit there and ignore you?

(Sounds like the chicks on GC LOL!)

18. Ask her if she smokes. If she replies with "smoke what?" or "cigs?" just elude to the latter. If not just constantly talk about your friend Mary and how you guys always do stuff together and have loads of fun... Then one day ask her if she wants to hang out with you and your friend Mary and BAM blazed-sex.

19. Ask her this:

"Hey, you burn?"

Since she's a gamer 90% chance she'll say yes.

And then you've got something to talk about. win-win

20. She smokes and were talkin about doin other stuff now.