Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Running Low

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dr.greenthumb23, Mar 9, 2010.

1. So I was living in Washington state for about 2 years off and on i've smoked so much good herb i cant believe it. Now I just relocated to tennessee i brought some with me to compare and its horrible so much brick old nappy flat shit. The people i talked to haven't even smoked hash or even good hash. So i was wondering if there were people who knew of some good shit in the nashville area so i know theres hope.

2. I think your best bet is to keep talking to those people and hope you'll find some connects who have goods. I know what it's like to be in a new town like that, just keep talking to other stoners, the bud will come to you after a while.