Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Running low and going to a party...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boydigital, Aug 8, 2010.

1. My situation is, I'm practically out of herb. I have enough for 2 cigarettes and then that's it for a while, as my guy is outta town.

Should I hang on to it until the middle of the week...
    should I take 2 and enjoy the party...
    take one save one...
    Oooooorrr should I save 'em both for the middle of the week?

2. I would just save them both and get really drunk. I can settle for cigarettes only one night, as long as I'm drunk.

3. Toke now. You can go two ways with that, the first being a semi-forced t-break. Or, by some happy twist of fate, you find bud and it's a win win situation.

4. Haha that's what I think too {{sips beer}} I bought a 6 pack, I think I'll pre-game at home and save them.

5. I won't find anything, I know that much. Playing devils advocate: isn't it better to take a self imposed T-break...?

6. A t-break is a t-break, as long as you are going without herb your tolerance will start to drop leaving you very happy when you next smoke.

7. No because you CAN'T go back on yourself, saying "eh...maybe one less day" or somethin like that

8. are you telling me you only have one dealer? tut tut tut. I have 3
    1) My prime guy. he always had bud and its good everytime but if he is away if have;
    2)The one who ALWAYS has herb because its hit or miss with him. some is good and some is just terrible so he is always an option, espcially for parties. and there is;
    3)the friend who sells or just the guy no-one goes to. if you're desparate this guy is your best friend for the night

The moral is get some options. But personally man i would enjoy the party

9. take one with you. and save the other for the next day all for yourself.

10. I would love to get some options, but I don't know how.
    I just moved to a new neighborhood, I have only been smoking for a year.

The few times I've asked people, they either have a unique situation (like traveling out of town) or they buy on the street.

I would love to ask my new neighbors, but I don't know how to broach the subject with out looking drug addicted. Not that I'm not; I just don't want to look that way. ;)

11. Party. Party Hard.
    and do your party friends pass blunts/joints around? if so, bring one.

12. if some are travelling out of town spin some money their way and see what they can get you.

13. Save your bud and look around for a hookup at the party.

14. get drunk, maybe you'll find bud at the party...

Save 1 for later in the week and smoke the other one the next mornin. Unless you get a 2 joint hangover. Sometimes you just need that second joint. Specially when your ipod is on shuffle and "smoke two joints" comes on when your about done burnin the first one.

15. Take half if you wanna hookup there. You dont wanna look desparate atleast when someone sees wat you're handling they can make a judgemnt of what u may be able to get. Know what i mean?

16. just bring em to the party and enjoy almost ALL partys i have been to theres been atleast one person there sellin bud so chances are you will find a connect