Running from the Police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronix, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Anybody have any good getaway stories? Here's mine:

One Wednesday my friend and I decided to go see the production of Anne Frank at my highschool. We got there early to enjoy some hash that I had, and we went to a cut we knew about between an office building and a canal. When we got there, we found five other kids seshing, so we joined in (I knew two of them). A few minutes later, three of the kids left, so it was just me, my friend, this one chick and a brother of one of my friends.

We then wittnessed two older women walking on the other side of the canal, but we figured they wouldn't care, considering we live in a very liberal town, and most people have better things to do than to rat on some kids smoking weed. My friend, on the other hand, was sketched out and decided to leave and wait for me in front of the office building. I seshed for another minute and even took a couple shots of vodka that the chick had brought.

We were just packing up when I got a call from my friend."Dude, the cops just came." His warning gave me about a ten or fifteen second head start. I immidietly started emptying my pockets and throwing stuff over a fence and into bushes while running the opposite way. I looked back, and saw cops come around the corner, so I immidietly picked up my pace. They yelled for me to come back, but in my mind I though "f*ck that." The other two kids did not try to flee.

I booked it down a large street and hopped a fence into a backyard. I then double checked my pockets and realized I still had my hash pipe and hash in my pocket! Thank god I had not gone back to the police. I stashed it in the backyard, called my friend, informed him that I was fine, and then told him I'd be right over, because the play was starting soon. On my way to the school, a cop pulled me over and searched me. He knew I was the one who had run and told me so, but I knew he had nothing on me. After searching me, he let go.

Unfortunetly, one of my neighbors whose son I babysit saw me getting searched while driving by. I was terrified she might call my parents, but she never did. I made up a clever story to tell her that worked beautifully anyway.

I went back later and snuck into the backyard where I had stashed my stuff, but it was gone (I guess it got found). I almost got caught by the owner who was alerted by a dog barking from the inside of the house, but I used patience and stealth to get out of there.

2. that is some sketchy shit man... fuck the police.
    at least you were set to enjoy anne frank:smoking:

3. nice getaway,:hello: your friends text pretty much saved your ass. I wonder who found your stash?

4. i've never had an encounter with a cop(weed related or otherwise). i did have a close call though...

I live in a residential neighborhood, there is a church behind me(like i could piss outa my back yard and hit the priest during mass almost :p ) there is the road i live on and a dirt alley running from there to the church and my driveway is off the ally. the ally is short(3 narrow houses on the other side, my yard on my side) the house on the end has some pretty sketchy shit go on and the cops like to cruise by(haven't for a while though).

so was toking in my driveway between our cars at about midnight and suddenly hear a police radio and gravel crunching. it's fucking pitch black, i jumped the hood of a car and a bike/wagon and get in my house faster than shit. go in my bathroom and look out and see 3 cop cars pull into the church roundabout and watch that other house for like 30 min. i was kinda bummed out cause i'd only smoked like half my pipe, but said fuck it and toked up my bathroom.

*EDIT* i meant to say that yeah, thank god your bud gave you the heads up. my work is in the corner of a huge parking lot(next to a strip mall) with the only real entrance on the other side facing us so we can see it from inside and we toke out back. we always keep an eye out for 5-0 coming in and text/call/go get anyone smoking, cause those fuckers can be sneaky as shit. just saw in the paper that a person got fined $234 bucks for <1.4g of weed in a car, think there must be more to it but either way

5. Me and some friends were smoking at a park during the day and some lady walking her dog see's us and calls the cops. I hear her talking on her cell phone describing what we look like and what we are wearing and stuff, so we take off running to my house which is about 2 blocks down the street. We see like 3 cops circling around the neighborhood so we hide in bushes and behind trees to avoid being seen. We finally made it to my house and I changed my clothes and stuff and walked around the block to see all the popo's.

6. Yup. Back in the summer of 8th grade I remember me and like 5 buddies from the block went to go smoke in an alley behind the nearby elementary school. So we are scifing a few ls and my friend B (who was smoking for the first time) starts getting nervous cuz he saw a light turn on the 1st house perpendicular to the alley. My other friend E (had mad baggies on him at the time) tells him to "stop bein a little bitch and inhale that shit." lol.
    Anyway 2 mins later we see this lady in her window talking on the phone, but again my friend E refuses to leave while the ls are going.

So after were done we walk out toward the right side and low and behold two squad cars are lined up pointing right at the exit. They flashed their lights at us and after that it was every man for himself. I hopped a fence and then ran as fast as I could to the train tracks.

Everyone got away except my friend B who was driven home by the jake.lol. Basically they got the call and just wanted to get us off school property.

Moral of the story- never have any bud/paraphernalia with in a 1000 ft. radius of school property. its a recipe for disaster..:wave:

7. lol dippin from the cops is like an everyday thing for me, never got caught tho, been close as hell several times tho

the best time was when i was actually caught, cop was searching my pockets, found 4 grams of some fire, and he gave it back! he said he didnt care about bud and he was just looking for hard drugs.

8. Is it just me or is it ironic that you went to watch Anne Frank and ended up hiding out from evil policemen?

9. ive ran from the cops many times and every time i was really drunk and on my feat at night goin through the woods with my friends...all the way back home...good times

fuck pigs

10. Throwing egg's at cars, Hit a cop car and then we took off into this cornfield behind my friends house,( The corn was cut Btw) and then I see headlights comeing towards us in the cornfield, So i hit the deck and my friend was still running and had the spotlight on him, I was nervous because i was fucking blazed. The cop comes towards us almost hits me and tackles me into the ground and pads me down, but we dident get in trouble.

11. I'd say I was thinking the same thing, but I'd be lying. Lol. My high ass was thinking "Anne Frank... Uh what?" lol.....

But when I read it when you said it..... I thought about it......lol..

pot rules.!

12. what a fucken dick head mate

13. this is more of a last second phone call then running

so it was the second to last day of school of 10th grade and were chillin outside since we had second finals period free and we take a walk to smoke a bowl......so we smoke a couple bowls when we get a call from our buddy saying ditch your shit and get out of there so my buddy bombs his shit into the woods next to the road and the second he turns from doing that cop turns the corner......thank god for that phone call otherwise we would not have gotten away......

14. One time at school I got my phone taking away and they went through my texts and one of them said something about getting blazed so they call me and my friend down to the office and start searching us and shit. Now I was safe, but the friend I had sent the text to had a gram on her. So for a SPLIT second while the school cops are going through our shit, my friend scoops up her sack sticks her gum to it and chucks it in the garbage can while they were looking away. It was slick as hell and a damn close call.

15. well. . .

sometimes you just know you can't talk yourself out of a situation, so you cut out.

just hope you dont get that gung ho rookie who ran track all through the academy

16. wat excuse you tell your neighbor?
    could help me out one day never know lol

17. All of the policemen in my town are fat and lazy. When I ran they sorta chased me half-assed for twenty-five yards then stopped. And I'm not even that fast of a guy.

18. well i dont kno if this has to do with running from the cops but one day me n my friend pacaveli were with 2 cute girl :) and we were drunk n high and we went behind some house and we were tryiong to fuck the girls and all of a sudden cops swrm the whole fuckin backyard and 1 cop fell and me and pacaveli were aughing so hard and the officer got us againts the wall and was saying give me your ID and all i kept saying was sorry over and over lol

[ pacaveli is my friend on this forum his real name is rob ]

19. I've had a cop follow me into a Hardees drive-thru one night, parked in the regular lot area, then followed me out Hardees for another two blocks. I had about 3/4 of this joint in my ashtray that was just getting wasted with this sketchy fucker behind me, but no worries, I didn't even get pulled over.

20. Long read..

Last April, during spring break, there was a big beach party about a mile from civilization WAYYYY down the beach. People parked in the closest neighborhood on the side of the road, then just walked. Sounds stupid, but the weather was nice and the walk wasn't so bad.

So we were just chillin down at the beach, drinkin around the fire, smokin...We threw a blanket over 5 or 6 of us and actually hotboxed a blanket. Just havin a good time.

Anyway, one of my friends who was on his way there was about to pull up to the 'parking neighborhood' where everyones' cars were. Apparently he saw two cop cars there blocking people in. He called me and just said, "Dude, cops." *CLICK.* I yelled 'cops' and the party fuckin DISSOLVED. Now, I mentioned that this place was about a mile down the beach. Luckily, there was the shore, then further up there was this big stretch of long beach grass and foliage that extended along the whole length of the beach, so we had some cover to hide in as we sneaked back to our cars. Around 20 of us total.

Most of us split up just because we were all drunk/high and couldn't really be bothered with sticking together...It sort of became every man for himself. As I was creeping through the bushes and sticks and vines and thorns, I saw spotlights flashing through the bushes, clearly searching for people. Thank God I was far enough back to not be spotted.

So fast forward about 15 minutes, I've crept back up to the neighborhood where my car is parked. Problem is, the only was to get from the beach back to my car is to walk up the steps of this pier. And the pier was owned by the assholes who called the police. And their house was lit up like fuckin Alcatraz. They turned that shit into a family activity; their kids were sitting on the porch with spotlights and they would shine them on people trying to run away, who would then get arrested.

I could go into detail about how the whole thing was laid out so it made better sense, but you'd really have to see it; In short, I had to scale this vine-covered fence about 10 feet over the river to get back to my car...If I had fallen I would have had to swim to safety, haha.

It was some serious Splinter Cell shit. I never felt like more of a gangster in my life, clinging to that fence, praying it would hold up and not fall into the river, while the cops were arresting people less than 20 feet away.

All in all, only 3 people got off scott-free that night. Some guy who just hid in the woods for like 4 hours cause he didn't know the cops were gone, me, and this kid who hid in a tree right above our party-site... Haha, he got to watch the cops take all our beer, those fuckers. Everyone else got arrested for underage drinking, possession or some other shit like that.