running from the police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Infamy420, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Alright, so this had happened around 6 months ago. One afternoon some buddies had hit me up to hangout and I didn’t really have anything to do so I had said I was down. Around an hour later my buddy had picked me up and at this point it was me and my two buddies, we had decided to drive around for a while, however; once it had gotten dark we started to drive towards my house and we all had decided that we wanted to smoke. We all decided to go to my buddy’s house and grab some stuff and then just go somewhere to smoke. Once we had gotten all the stuff from my buddy’s house we went back towards my area and my friend decided that he wanted to smoke against a hidden fence that’s along side a field with power lines over it and is near 1 street. We had parked up at the nearest park which had a parking lot and we had walked to this area my friend had talked about.Keep in mind on the other side of this field with power lines over it there is a bunch of semi truck trailers that are abondened. Once we had gotten to the fence that goes inwards and has a metal electric box to sit down on I had decided that it wasn’t a very safe place to smoke because it had been on the other side of a persons back yard fence and it would cause people to possibly call the cops on the smell, however; as always my buddy disagreed and so we had to do it his way. He decided to take out the bong and the 2g’s my other buddy had brought. We had packed the first bowl and my buddy who had driven had taken the first hit and once he had taken the first hit he had decided he was going to run back to the car and come to the nearest street so we can just run to his car. Me and my other buddy agreed and we had packed a second bowl, my buddy had taken the next rip and then I had packed a smaller one for myself.
    Once I had packed the smaller one for myself and I had lit it, I had seen 2 flashlights from farther down the field and quickly finished the hit like an idiot and through the rest of the weed in the backpack and ran quickly to the center of the field to a electric little hut and while running I had seen a police car that had stopped,however, I then ran to the semi truck trailers, keep in mind I had done all of this with a backpack in my hand that had a scale and around 1g at this point in it and a bong in the other hand because I was unable to place the bong in the bag fast enough. I had been able to see the officers down the field and I simply stayed under the trailer for nearly 40 minutes attempting to call my buddy with the car until he had finally answered, however; he had been so high that he wasn’t able to understand the directions and so it had taken nearly 20 minutes until he had been able to go into this business area with the semi truck trailers to pick me up. By the end of the night my other buddy that had ran when the police first came somehow had been bitten by a stray dog and had fresh bruces that had looked like he had been bitten by a dog but I never knew for sure if it had been true,however; at the end me and my two buddy’s smoked a blunt in a McDonald’s parking lot and went inside to eat and taught about how lucky we where to just run away from that and we had attempted to explain to our buddy who ran to his car what had happened.

Moral of the story : I should continue to just be busy and not go out with buddy’s anymore.