Running away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by comfort86, Jul 7, 2010.

1. man i just fucking sick of the present life im in right now!
    so who is up with me , start the newwwwwwwwwwwwww entire life at a brand new place.
    who upppppppppppppppppp
    i have been planning it for a long long time .

2. its gunna suck at first dude. ive been there. but make the best of it and you will have fun!

3. well dude i have fun to quick in life and 2 fast man. it just going downhill from all the good thing that happen ....
    but i understand what u trying to say but

4. Why? explain your current situation. What real reason do you have to run away from your problems. The only way you could possibly accomplish that is by going under the radar and living homeless. Just man up and deal with the problems and move on with life. Running away won't make you feel better man. Hope you realize this and skip it. good luck

5. Understandable english would be nice.

6. well. im just a fuk up i guess, just wanna start all over again.
    well im fuking up in college, fuking hate studying. disappoint so many people , well if i do run away people wont have to suffer any more. simply is that

7. trust me, you'll suffer harder if you go out wandering the streets.

8. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can get your life in order.

9. man you gotta chill, just chill out. everyone faces rough times in life you gotta be strong, turn your life around, do good in school, show everyone you can do it, then rip a l, and only weed no pills and sht

10. A couple of you guys can crash at my pad....like the underground railroad!!

haha not really though....

11. im on house arrest so i cant run away haha I dont have the privledge to leave my house :eek:
    Hope that helps somewhat :wave:

12. The central problem is ...."wherever you go, there you are"...It sounds like you need to try to deal with those kind of problems without running away to find new ones.
    I would say differently if it were something like an abusive situation, but it sounds like you want an escape..obviously, yes. But your ways of coping will probably re-surface where you end up. You should just do what you can to deal.

13. Come to CALI

14. nah take pills a bunch, you'lle feel like the world is the best place in the world.

wait...what?

exactly

15. why Cali , give me a reasoon? are u gonna be my wing man in my new life lol
    but i alway have been wanna come to cali

16. it'd be funny if OP was like 7 and was going to get his backpack and walk about the mall for a while, sit on the sidewalk, but sure as shit come back before bedtime.

17. ^ hahaha Real talk

18. hmm lets see...

- Hot ass women
    - Beautiful weather
    - Great beaches
    - Excellent weed (which will be legalized in Nov.)
    - Tons of stoners, chill people in general
    - Delicious food (Mexican, In-n-Out, etc.)
    - A huge variety of entertainment
    - Endless opportunities