runescape

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by kill3r843, Dec 21, 2008.

1. does anyone still play runescape or used to and if you guys have any old accounts you dont use any more i would love to have them

2. lol, yea i used to play that game when it was fun. When there was staking and good pking. I have a lvl 122 that I rarely play.

3. ha ha yeh i used to play back in the day, like the guy above said, when it was good... pking, and staking n shizzle....

i had a level 110 that got nicked by a (real life) 'friend' of mine... and i had a lvl 91 after that n when it got banned i just quit... used 2 be a good game....... lol it was highly addictive

4. they brought back pking btw guys...:p

i play when i get the chance... names same as here:rolleyes:

5. lol iev spent like 2 years playing it (on and off) so basically a year, maybe a year and a half. amazingly addictive game. played on a friends 126 for a while, he had tons of rares, i had my own awesome tank range/mage (well 40 defece, not really a tank but it was an awesome account) made it a member after, i was like 90 mage, 88 range, 70 att 70 str and 60 defence i think... great account. but its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too time consuming, fuck it

6. i used to play back in the day, have a 120 something with maxed melee and maxed magic.

no you cant have it :p

7. Yes, I play RuneScape, I have a level 121 account and its level 129 with summoning. 1862 total, 3 99s and I still play actively after 5 years of it.

8. As much as I hate the game I still have a level 85 or something like that that still has 30 mil on it, but I never play and can't bring myself to give the character away.

9. #9 fvaambush, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
    Yeah hah I played on and off through elementary to freshman year of highschool. my original character is level 80ish and was like level 82 mage. But I had also done Desert treasure (was hardest quest in the game) so I could use ancient magiks and shit in the wilderness it was tight.

Lookin at highscores... had 85 fletching, 88 woodcutting, 65 mining, 73 fishing. Had some pretty good stats, never worked on combat that much.

However me and a friend used to have two twin pkers that were like level 60 if I remember right. We were members and used a poisoned dragon dagger spec attacks on people at the same time.

The dragon dagger special atks hit like 2 or 3 times in one and with good strength we hit like 20s. We were fucking awesome at it too. Pked so many people, made a lot of money... alot of people knew who we were and followed us around trying to get shit. sounds nerdish but whatever me and my friend ran that shit. :p

10. Do yourselves a favor and give all of your accounts away to somebody, you'll thank me later.

11. I got one 75 i think. I havent played in a while im still a member but just got bored of the game.

12. i used to play this game a fair bit when i lacked a life. Had a 100 then sold it now i think i still have a 90, was one of them low defence players.

Im happy to sell my account though :)

13. #13 Blutteufel, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
    I got bored as shit the other day and logged into my old account. When I last played, it was probably about the same time I joined GC, and holy FUCK has that game ever changed. I actually got a new membership just to see the full extent of the changes. I don't know if I'm going to keep playing after this, but I'm so damn close to getting 99 strength (currently halfway between 94 and 95) that I think I may just finish that up and then call it quits. I don't like leaving things unfinished if I can help it. I might also try to get these new skills (farming and construction are also new to me) up to around 60, too, just for shits and giggles. So far, that's been going pretty well.

14. yea that game was addicting, then i got addicted to halo 2....those were the days

15. Nope... WoW does it for me.

16. I played that game since it 1st came out in classic and have played on and off until they pretty much ruined the game. I have tons of amazing accounts and have about 2b in items on my classic account from staking.

17. damn...havent played that game since my mom stopped paying for my membership...:( like i think at least a year...i go on every so often to check out all the shit they did in the game

18. wow i feel like a complete dork...im still younger so i guess its ok... but anyways ya i play that shit!!! i suck at it but i play it!!! back when original wildy was out i was a beast like i would attk sum one and right off the bat theyd either laugh and run or keep askin me to get off i ran that bish with a ddp a nd d long lol sounds nuby but i couldnt be touched with only 63 def. now i still play and i just go get money get full addy a rune scim a few hundred bh teles and a couple hundred lobs and go to bh. get a good kill. mayb get another cruddy drop get killed and thn go in again and die lmao i rarely item protect:p anyone who still plays prolly killed or got killed by me. im lvl 91. 81 str. 71 attk. 70 def. 82 wc. name is rian m1
    you can add me.idc im muted perm though lol

or try magedude720 i might be on that account sometimes:D
    p.s. i also noticed that by the mage trees in camelot theres alotta people with weed names runnin through lol like weedman or sumthing like that lol

19. Honestly I find it a kids game but somelike it others don't i'm just on the others side

20. #20 M1chael, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    I've played since classic.
    I have a lvl 4 with a scythe :]

..and my main is lvl 91: 77att, 82str, 60def. Name is Pk n White T. (Crime Mob was popular at the time, and i was in 9th grade :\)