Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Run In With The Cops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by packitandsmoke, Jul 28, 2011.

1. So tonight at bout 10 pm i was like fuck it im going for a walk. So i grabbed the dog and went to a trail that crossed through the road and parked on a field entrance.
    I also brought a .7 joint along :smoke: but i have never smoked joints as i believed they never got me high. 80% of the joint later i got quite baked. As i stumbled back
    down the trail i seen a cop pull up by my vehicle. I walked up and he seen my dog and i then gave him my licence he was like cool you can leave, so i peaced outta there so fast. what a scare though.
    i left my vehicle to get high and it saved my ass
    PeAcE:hello:

2. smoke weed erryday