Run in with popo clean escape

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Metridixal, Oct 31, 2009.

1. #1 Metridixal, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    Back in the day when I was 16 or 17 (a dumb kid), I accidently ran a red light.

I was real stoned and thought I'd make the yellows so I sped up. I still think I did but w/e.

I look over and there was a cop stopped at the light. So I think, damn, I'm fucked six ways to sunday. Then I see he changed his direction to turn right. Bam there goes the lights so I pulled over. This was my first time being pulled over so I'm scared shitless.

Pig comes up to the window says "I looked up and saw the light was green, you blew a red light."

He asks for liscence and registration I give him my G1 (need a fully liscenced driver with you) and my G2 temporary liscence (with this you can drive alone, and they were mailing me my id). This is because my temp G2 didn't have a photo on it so I gave him both.

First off he says "This is a G1 where's your liscenced driver." I'm high as shit and am explaining him that the other piece of paper was temporary. I'm sure he could tell I was scared shitless.

I had an eigth on me btw.

The pig asks for registration so I'm looking in my glovebox but I can't find it cause I don't know what I'm looking for exactly. (soo many car manuals)

So the pig responds to my dismay "I know your father he's a respectable good man. I thought you were drunk. I just got a call to a gun threat so I'm gonna leave you with a warning."

Then the guy peeled away like a fuckin mad man. Coolest cop I've ever encountered, and probably ever will. Rest were stereotypical douchebag coppers.

:hello::smoking:

2. thats sweet dood and "good" thing that the gun threat came lol

Even if the cop saw your 1/8th sitting on the seat and then he got the gun threat, cops should be like I gotta get that because your not hurting anyone...peace lol

but no that wouldn't happen.

3. Dude, edit your title. I thought you actually dodged a bullet. Misleading titles make me sad.

4. same. i expected something so much more epic lol.

5. ...did u say this happened recently?

6. He said back in the day. Why does everyone try to find a reason for someone being underage on this forum?

7. Pretty cool, always nice meeting okay cops, glad you didn't get caught up.

8. Lol, read the first sentence.

9. Sometimes the Age Police is worse than the real police :rolleyes:

10. Seriously...lol. I was like hell yea. Then hell no.

11. Awww i thought you really did dodge a bullet.

Cool Story.

12. lol epic

and OP, I thought you literally had a gun turned on you and with your epic epicness pulled a matrix out of your bong and jus fuckin dodged a bullet. BUT I guess you did that in a metaphorical sense. nicely done. never ran into a pig before but there have been close calls for me when I almost did.

13. i thaught you ment you actualy dodged a bullet..

14. I'm over 18 for real.

And sorry guys I thought you would take it as a figure of speech.