Run in with police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OweKnowsBest_4.23, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Ok so dont judge me

about 10 people are with me and we were having a huge sesh outside in the "backyard" behind the boy dorms and its like 4 blunts of kush going around and were just having a good time. Some females walk by outside the gate and my friend "1000mph"(we just call him a thousand miles) decides to "holla" at them. when he said that i expected him to talk to them and try to get the number, but instead he screams "Ducks!" and his 4 buds join in and then they all all join in tearing down there self esteem except for me and my cousin who are high, laughing, and confused. i guess they made too much noise so the school police showed up and 1000mph tries to give me the blunt IN FRONT OF THE OFFICER because he was preoccupied with screaming at the hos. we ran as soon as the cop went inside to call for back up. my cousin had a gram of kush on him so i told him to throw it down. we go downstairs and have to pass by him to leave the building and he acts like nothing even went down. I asked my cousin to roll up the gram and he says he through it so we have to walk all the way back to the dorms from the cafe to get it. I just saw the cop and he told me he smoked and it was cool, no need to run next time. I was like oh cool that's whats up but in my head im like fuck that he trying to trap me. what do you guys think and if you have any similar stories feel free

2. those kids are hella dumb..blaze smarter next time.

3. i know but in their defense i was also very high, but i can hold my shit and go to class high and nobody would be the wiser.

4. I was laughing at this story but then I googled "school police" and saw a dead kitten.

Buzz kill.

5. use paragraphs next time.

6. my bad i was in a rush; important booty call.

7. wow, that sucks. how do dead cats relate to police...:confused::confused: stupid google

8. dude one time we were blazing in a car just after work me +2 and there was a road block and i didnt have my id on me, we had to pull over with 4 other cars and the cop was all like "who got dat weed?" yes from mississippi and that is how he said it. the girl in the car beside us started pointing and shit. so anyways no ticket, no warning the cop was like "hey yall need to go home, another cop might not be as cool as me than he winked at me and let us go...."

9. Never ran from a cop. Never gonna.

10. Im judging you pretty hard

11. Do you go to Rice?

12. Good one

13. Haha, once right before school i went to the park with my friends to go smoke, well it was my turn to hit the pipe (it was a can) and a frkin cop comes and i dont even realize it till they yelled "cops!" well i crumpled the can and threw it and ran, cop just waited in the car all cool and shit, haha i had a few grams on me so i was shittin bricks

14. Im here all week. Dont forget to tip your waitress :)

15. Pics of booty call or never post again.

16. KeWL group of kidzz

17. one of the dumbest ideas i've heard in a while. blazing 4 blunts outside on a college campus? i'd be more surprised if you didn't get the cops on ya.

18. [quote name='"haggs"']one of the dumbest ideas i've heard in a while. blazing 4 blunts outside on a college campus? i'd be more surprised if you didn't get the cops on ya.[/quote]

Some campuses are really straight

19. I've ran from the police every single encounter I've ever had, only been caught once.

Just run like hell. It works. :)