Rumples Single Plant Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Rumpleforeskin, Jan 20, 2009.

1. I use 50% veg with small rooted clones.

I do the old style Lucas formula:

G-M-B (Grow-Micro-Bloom)
    0-5-10 - For Vegetative cycle (24/0)
    0-8-16 - For Flowering cycle (12/12)

2. What a great setup sir, along with quite modest growth. :) I'm definitely going to watch this one.

3. #43 robbinthehood, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    Sounds good thats exactly what I'm doing. Im soon transferring to your style of bubble buckets and going with scrog with 450w and only two plants. How long are you vegging for with the ww? Im going with some blue cheese clones and hope they weigh out all right in the end.

I have another question though I'm finding some algae or scum on my clones. Is there a solution or should I worry? The bubble cloner is clear and so is the line but all the light will be blocked out the the new stuff and I'm about to transfer. Is there something I can do? Ive been trying to add hydrogen peroxide to clear out the bacteria. Sorry to threadjack just figured you would be one to know. Also what do you keep your humidity levels at? I forgot to ask which add back formula you use. Do you just add back ph balanced h20 or with nutrients as well with the addback formula?

4. impeccable setup! can't wait to see this plant explode!

correct me if i'm wrong. rump always veg's for 10 days?

:smoke:

5. Thats the plan.

6. This may sound like a stupid question...

but 50% veg means 0/2.5/5ml per gallon?
    :smoke:

7. Can I ask you what type of screen are you using? And where did you get it?

Thanks.

8. Any reply on my questions? I intend to cut down to two plants as well and wondered what your input would be on both the scum and addback way for the reservoir.

9. Awesome. Subscribed... My bubble buckets... have been put to shame.

I didnt see any info on the lattice. I've searched, but cant find info on them. is it just a way to LST them?

anyone know a good link that explains how it works?

10. I'm definitely watching this grow, this looks awesome man! 1 LB from 1 plant vegging for 10 days! crazy.

11. It's very simple. I place a screen about 21" above my buckets. As the fast tops reach the screen, I bend them over to a far away hole until the other tops catch up. I keep doing this until almost all the holes are filled with a top that is just popping through. Just doing this to the plant will stimulate branch growth 10x. I allow them all to pop through and grow normally. I dont top my plants or do any other training.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Thabnks as usual. You have answered my question before I even ask.:D Your good Rump.

13. Rumple....where did you get this screen? I have looked everywhere and cannot find one that will work? Did you make it somehow or buy it like that?

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for the easy and clear explanation!

It looks like you could make them with 4 measured and cut pieces of angled aluminum, nylon twine, maybe even bailing or speaker wire, and a drill.

at least that's what i plan to do :D

I would estimate the cost to be under $10.

15. deffinately watching this one, been following your bubble buckets for some time rump, and im very close to being turned, i think watching you grow out will be the final push lol. Great goal youve set yourself, BEST of luck, that will be some grow if it comes anywhere near, in only 70 days.

Also sci-fi-dude he made the screen himself from what i remember from the bubble bucket diy thread, though i could be wrong, theyre not too hard to make, chicken wire and wood, place the holes about 2 inches square.

16. that looks like an awesome, simple way to get a lot more product, im going to have to try that.

17. The frame is made out of a "make your own" screen window. The have them at any hardware store. I got the frame parts at Lowes in the screen section.

The wire is not so simple. I don't know the name of it. I got it at Lowes and see it at Homedepot as well. I comes in sheets of like 3'x8' covered in tar-paper. They have them stacked in the roofing supplies. I think they are used for stucco or some shit. The mesh is perfect size and I don't see anything that works better.

18. Thanks man....very informative! Let me ask you something.....I have a grow going now where there are four plants in my closet and the size is getting away from me. They are almost 5 feet tall right now....2 weeks into flower.

Do you think I could put this screen on them right now to damp down the height or do you think it is too late for this grow?

THanks.

19. Sorry, I dont know.

20. No problem....I guess I will just wait until next grow to use the screen....don't want to hurt these plants....

thanks again....you have an amazing setup. I'll def. be watching this grow finish.

thanks.