Rumples Single Plant Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Rumpleforeskin, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Nice Rump! Couldn't be better, it looks. Can't wait for the pretty bud shots.

2. Your an inspiration man! Very neat room. Looking forward to this one!

*grabs a seat and a bowl of Doritos* :D

3. looking awesome so far :D

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Ok, now I need advice. I want to put in CFLs at the base. What are the best ones money can buy? I will stick as many as I can fit in the limited space I have.
    I might post this question up in the main indoor forum.

5. #25 free.urMIND, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    Storebought you can usually pick up 8 26watt ones for about 10bucks.. i BELIEVE lowes has a coupon for 2$'s off each pack if you fill out a name addy phonenumber form. Online.. Gonna have to ask someone else :)

Also.. The flower spectrum ones (around 2.5 - 3k) are usually cheaper than the daytime bulbs.

6. Hey Rumple, what did you use for your floor? Looks like you coated it in sheetmetal.

7. Grow looks great Rumple! I'm excited to see what you do with the CFL's. This will be fun to watch!

8. yeah, get the 100w equivalents, and some incandescent light reflectors. the next size up light is pretty big and heavy. do half n half with the cfls too, get the dual spectrum goin

9. Roof flashing.

10. lookin great rump, so looking forward to another of your grows. i always learn a couple new things each time.:D plus all the dank my eyes can handle,lol.

11. incredible! Watching this one. GL man!

12. That is an amazing setup!

Let me ask you this....how high above the pot do you put that screen?

I assume it stays at a constant level throughout the grow?

And you just let the plant grow up until it hits the screen and start directing the stems into the holes?

Sorry for the questions just never saw that before. Looks great.

13. Great idea thanks man. I havent had any accidental spills yet but I was looking into fabricating some kind of pan for my closet. Thanks again.

14. The screen is about 21" above the top of the buckets.

15. :DWow Iv'e been waiting for this. Good luck we are all pulling for ya.lol:hello:

Subscribed!

16. Awesome setup +rep, I'm keep watch on this!

17. This room is immaculate. Major props. And how the hell do you get such amazing growth in such a small period of time?

18. Hey man, haven't seen you around in a while, nice to see you back!

Why one plant. Don't you usually grow a few?

19. He's gone from 3 to 2 plants and been able to reach his target yield with no decrease between 3 and 2 ladies. His plan this time around is to do the same with 1 plant. He says that he's tried this once before, and gotten close. This time he's tweaked the system a bit and is giving it another go. I think his target is 1 LB if I'm not mistaken.

20. Are you just going to use the screen for guidance or for scrog? Also I have a question on the lucas formula since I know you are so familiar with it. When using with small clones should I use 50 percent strength for the gallon? Also if I'm going to use hps all the way through whats the formula with that 8/16 all the way through?

Thanks and good luck on your yield.