Rumple's collage of harvests and bud shots

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Rumpleforeskin, Apr 26, 2009.

1. i've never been to the hydro section before.

but..

DAAYYYYUMMMMMMMMM THOSE BE SOME BUDDDSSSSSS

nice work rumple :D

2. Hey Rumple!
    You flower your WW for 8 weeks don't you? When do you start to see brown/orange hairs on your plants? Or for how long do you see only white hairs?

3. RF, your harvests are what made me think growing could be a worthwhile hobby.

Question about your harvest that you let veg too long in the clone room. Why didn't you just trim the plant during flowering instead of just throwing it all away? Why do people not trim overly large plants in general, does this reduce yield?

4. Most the hairs have been red for a few weeks before harvest, but some of the hiars on the tops remain white.

5. Not sure if I understand the question.

6. nice very nice

7. Wow lovely plants

8. rumple quick Q. what is the linning of the grow space in the pics? super clean seams better than panda plastic or mylar ust wonderin.

9. How the he'll did you get it so smooth mine looks a little more hazy than yours ok alot more hazy lol. Once more in one of yur pics your fillin your bb with a hose is that from res. To fill buckets?

10. I just tape the mylar to panels and screw them onto the wall.

I use a small pond pump to fill and drain my buckets.

11. Do you trim the undergrowth?

12. rumple you are the man. what line of nutes do you use? how do you get them all huge like that.

13. New to this forum and about to attempt hydro for the first time ( have several succesful soil grows under my belt, and one scrog/soil). I love reading your threads, they are packed with info! and your DWC bucket design is awesome, i will be modifying my buckets before i get started with the sight gauge, i love the idea! Awesome yields you got too!

14. nice photographs

15. #136 MyDogSmokesWeed, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013

@[member="Rumpleforeskin"] Looking for your opinion. I'm on my 2nd grow. 1st I did soil, and did ok, Switched to DWC and I'm doing great with good genetics for the first time. I"m definitely looking to clone from now on, but will only grow in the fall/winter months. Plan on doing 2 grows per year. What should I do as far as getting a mother plant going. I was thinking of germinating a few seeds and taking cuttings from the best couple. Then veg those clones while I keep the mother vegging, probably under a small light (in soil) to make the mothers grow more slowly. Then when those clones finishes flowering take cuttings veg about a month, and flower the clones and the mother plants. Then the following year do it again. Does that sound feasible? Also, how far before I want to start vegging the clones should I start the seeds? If I grow a plant from seed for a month will I get at least 10 good clones in that time or will I need a little additional time? 

Ok, so that's a pretty crazy feature of the new site. lol. I asked this questions above and then hovered over Rumps name and it answers my question for me. lol. Cool feature, but almost creepy. I guess it will help with all the newb questions huh? Haha. 

16. Fimming, topping, trimming? you seeem to be culpting your plants or is it just the screens? How many filter out are you using as your garage must smell wonderful. Must have some very cool neighbors or live in country.

Looks like 1000w tube light, how many and how many cfl's do you use to supplement the lower branches? I grow some nice plants then have to toss them due to smell in my fucking apt common hall. Ive tried everything. I may by a super closet but for $2.5k it better be 100% smell proof. 

I am also a soil guy and have not tried hydro in case I need to do a fast clean-up. Once I get a house and alter the elec readers so they spin at half rate, then I may grow like you. Im practicing many vegging techs right now to see what gives me best yeild to ove into flower.

Nice grows

17. I don't fim or top, just scrog (low stress training).

• Like Like x 1
  18. WOW!!! what are your yield expectations from 400w hid? And, are you using CO2?

19. Getting a pound from two plants was like clockwork, but it was way more than our needs. So we only grow a single plant now. I run CO2 at 2000PPM the whole time the lights are on.