Rumors?

Discussion in 'General' started by SotalyTober, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Ever had any really bad rumors about you're self that were or were not true?

I have one going around about me right now, saying that i was telling everyone that I fucked this girl at a party right now and cheated on my girlfriend.

However I did fuck this girl, but I didn't tell anyone so noone really knows if its true or not.

I don't care enough to worry about it though, shit happends.

ps. I tried breaking up with my girlfriend that whole day but she was avoiding me so i left her a voicemail after texting/calling her for about an hour.

2. in the 7th grade i had someone start one saying i was a lesbian. that is not true though. ive been strictly dickly since 1992. :p

3. hahaha I never had any bad rumors spread about me,

but when im partying, my one buddy thinks its funny to tell the girls that im gay.
    At first it bothered me, but hey i learned a way around it

I go with it and i get my dick grinded off, Girls love to dance with gay guys.

At the end, i win.

lol one time i got to hook up with a couple chicks because they thought it would be fun to kiss a gay guy.

bahaha dumb btiches ;)

4. A few years back when i wouldn't go out with this chick because i didn't like her and she started to tell all my friends that i was doing crack.

5. one time everyone said they saw me shit my pants

it was true

6. I heard a rumor that the good folks of grasscity partake in the use of marijuana :O

7. If it's true it's not a rumor, whether you told anybody about it or not...

8. I got a problem with all these girls I know going around telling everyone I have a huge penis and that I'm loaded with cash. It sucks man. I'm pretty embarrassed about it and now everyone knows. I feel so much shame.

9. ive had good rumors spread about me lol and when ppl asked me about it i just laughed and said it wasnt true

10. Not really "rumors" more like "misconceptions" or "misunderstandings" about who I was.

11. Put your dick in their mouths and throw money at them. Should solve the problem.

12. I have never had rumors spread about me.

13. [quote name='"Malakiarat"']I have never had rumors spread about me.[/quote]

no , you just never found out about it .

sorry man ..

14. Then that is good enough for me.:cool:

15. It's true but there were other parts, like how I said I cummed all over her body? What a joke .

16. One of my high school ex girlfriends spread a rumor about me that I tried to rape her..
    I was 17 and she was 15 so I was worried this bullshit rumor was gonna get my ass in jail.
    She was classy...

17. It aint a big deal but everyone seems to think I got arrested a few days ago? No idea why.