rumors...

Discussion in 'General' started by Sheepstealer, Jun 5, 2005.

1. so i was smokin with a couple of my friends and then after a few bowls we go to check out this party. there was this girl there that i really like but she doesnt smoke, and was going off on how bad weed is for you.

one of her guy friends comes up and throws out this line "oh yeah, one puff of weed is equal to like 6 cigarettes"

WTF-- i highly doubt that but was just wondering to see what your guys take was on the whole thing. i dont smoke cigs except for cloves but i do those rarely. so how bad is weed for you anyway?:smoke:

peace

2. I dont know and dont give a shit. one puff on a J is definitely not the same as 6 cigs tho. I think it is like 1 joint is equal to 5 cigs. peace

3. its all government propagana, i know for a fact that weed is far less of a risk when it comes to dieing then ciggs...think of it, a smoker can smoke a pack a day all year, i know becuase my dad does...now when your smokin weed, unless you like to smoke a shit load, about 3 joints max will do it for you then you dont smoke for another 4-5 hours if you smoke at all...so its all bullshit

cigg smokers smoke more because they dont get any actual effect besides relaxation n shit, weed smokers smoke to get high not for the sake of smokin, because it costs more money that ciggs