Rumors

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ballin stalin, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Everyone's probably had rumors about them.
    So share some of the funnier (weed related hopefully) rumors here!

Recently, there was a rumor going around that I smoke 5 grams a day! Hell, that's not a half bad rumor. I'd be impressed if I could smoke 5 grams every day! But the downside is that nearly everyone in my class knows that I occasionally enjoy Mary Jane.

2. Someone once said i did not smoke, boy were they wrong.

3. :cool:There was a rumor that LilB fucked my bitch....It was true

4. Lol where do you live op?

5. isnt lilB a rapper, and he fucked ur girl damn that means u fucked a rappers dick

6. Some kid in high school started a rumor saying i did unmentionables that make you real happy every day haha. Damn i started quite a bit of rumors in my day too. I started a rumor about some kid that he was gay or something and the entire school caught on lmao, got some bad karma for that.

7. I was sick for a couple days once so I missed 2 or maybe 3 days of school. While I was gone, a rumor about me started and everybody thought that I got suspended for calling a teacher a "faggot" in front of the whole class or something like that

8. [quote name='"OldBear"']Some kid in high school started a rumor saying i did unmentionables that make you real happy every day haha. Damn i started quite a bit of rumors in my day too. I started a rumor about some kid that he was gay or something and the entire school caught on lmao, got some bad karma for that.[/quote]

Sorry dude but that's not cool, you could totally fuck up his life.

9. [​IMG]

because fuck rumors :cool:

10. I didnt make a legit rumor, me and him were friends and it was a joke thing i guess, he was ok with it. The way i wrote it earlier kinda made me sound like a dick lol, one of my main goals in life is to not be a dick.

11. Wisconsin

12. People thought I smoked every single day and that I was a dealer. They also thought I came to school erry'day stoned. This was all before I even smoked once. 2 years before actually... Must be the reason people never took me serious in high school lol. People were always surprised to find out I only started smoking years after those rumors ^_^

13. shut your mouth you dike

14. Everyone thinks im some big drug dealer in my town and when I went to school they always thought I was stoned even though I usually smoked the night before and was just tired.

15. I'm sure I have a few out there about me...But I don't fuckin' care.:cool:

16. People think I smoke blunt after blunt everday, but I dont. But now, chillin with the hoodrats got me faded 24/7

17. stay away from the hoodrats

18. Cant say there were rumors about me...

Hmm...maybe the were rumors about me...that i just never heard about...

Trying to think, but none come to mind...weird.

Umm...still nothing lol.

Guess im not cool enough to be talked about when im not there. :(

19. I was a few months new to a school and I knocked some kid out for bullying another kid and my entire class saw,

I got suspended for three days, and when I got back EVERYONE was talking about how I defended some kid in a wheelchair or a handicapped kid or some shit, when in reality I was just standing up for some average joe
    kind of a positive rumor, I guess~!

20. [quote name='"Free SL"']I was a few months new to a school and I knocked some kid out for bullying another kid and my entire class saw,

I got suspended for three days, and when I got back EVERYONE was talking about how I defended some kid in a wheelchair or a handicapped kid or some shit, when in reality I was just standing up for some average joe
    kind of a positive rumor, I guess~![/quote]

Good for you man

Good vibes

I was never cool enough to where they started rumors
    I was always laid back and chill
    So no one really knew anything bout me unless I was friends with them