rules

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by justpot, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was trying to show people this website I found were they supposebly mail order weed and everone repoted me for spamming now my old account is banned forever for no reason. I thinks its bull shit plus gc wont mail u back

2. Well what did you expect? It is against the rules to discuss MOM, which you would have known if you had read them

3. #3 justpot, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    I wasn't talking about it was more like saying hey here's a new site watch out. Some people are stupid i just think banned forever was a little harsh plus no email back

Yes...yes, they are. *RMJL

4. You realize this account is going to get banned too right? This isn't the way to go about this, if you think you got wrongfully banned, you send an email to our admin RMJL and you WAIT! By creating a second account you have essentially made yourself unwelcome on GrassCity.

5. Your saying wait for an email I've been waiting a week for hahahaha

6. I waited and waited for something i didn't do...

7. #7 RMJL, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    Well, now you're banned forever again.

If you had read the rules, you'd know a 2nd account after you're banned, gets you banned again!!!!

...and I don't email people back if they've been banned for a good reason...and that's a good reason. Trying to get our site shut down or something?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.