Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rules

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pack3rstoner, Aug 10, 2010.

1. ok, aperantly i keep accidentally breaking the rules of the forum, so can any one tell me how to find the rule book?

2. It's like, no asking for hookups, no talking about other drugs, no talking about dosages, no underage posting, and I think they look down on posting links to competitors websites, (they have a shop here ya know).

I'm not sure of all the rules, but just generally be polite to everyone and ignore people who aren't and I don't see what would be an issue other than a specific thing like one of those listed above.

3. I feel like this thread is also breaking the rules since you easily could've e-mailed or PM'd a moderator or some type of staff here.

4. #4 zolid, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
    You don't know where to find the rules...........really.....................REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......REALLY.......................

Ok I'll stop being a dick I'll give you a hint...LOOK AT THE STICKIED THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I've linked the 2 main rules in my signature to make it easier for people I hope this helps.

5. Lollerskates.