Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rules to never get caught again

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MassaMassa Kush, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Ive been smokin for about 3 years now on and off been caught plenty of times to. i told my parents that ive stopped trying to gain trust and i want to have a set of rules to make sure i never get caught again n i was hoping that maybe some of you can help me out by telling me your own rules. Some background info is one of my parents are always at home my mom works during the day n my dad works at night but my mom mostly knows the signs of when im high thanks in advance

2. Well, you could start by moving out,

3. You could just smoke with friends and not smoke in the house.

4. This.

Also, if you're idea of 'trying to gain trust' is finding ways to lie to them then you've already failed.

Study hard. Get good grades. Get a job. Move out. Smoke all you want then. You have the rest of your life ahead of you, don't fuck it up.

You're 18 or older, it shouldn't be a huge problem.

5. It might be time to put on your big boy pants and start your new life away from mom and dad. If you think you can't afford it, get a couple roommates.

Either way, the best way for you to stay out of trouble is to not be in a home that does not allow the bud.

6. Use a spoof. It may not seem like much help but it works wonders.

7. start off the conversation with a "listen here bitch".

8. Loll I would just move out if I were you

9. Trust = Honesty.
    Dishonesty = Broken trust.

If you really want to build trust with them but at the same time want to stand your ground that smoking this harmless plant should never be demonized--than don't further demonize it by hiding it!
    This only fuels the image that it is something to be ashamed / lied about!

If this means you can't live with them, then so be it.
    At least you are doing what you believe is right--therefor building actual trust [and who know, maybe they will become enlightened to why you defend this beautiful plant in the process] and hanging on to your dignity at the same time.

10. Dont smoke ?

11. Be responsible! Don't be one of those idiots who gets high and makes an ass out of themselves. Once your parents see you're being a responsible adult about it maybe they will trust you more.

12. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

big boy pants

i didnt even read the rest of it after big boy pants hahahahahah i just laughed and posted this shit hahahahahaha

13. If you're lying to them to gain trust, all I gotta say is dude....

But anyway, yeah it's your parents' house, not yours. Obey thier rules.

14. Thats what I do when my dad is home.

15. Testify!

16. Well the only time i ever got caught was when i was smoking in my room late at night when parents were asleep and woke up. So to start off smoke outside and only when there gone.

17. get u a bottle of roto eye drops they are the best for redness, find a place no one ever looks. i dip so i wash out my dip can real good and stash it in there so when i carry it around or leave it out parents think its just dip so they dont look

18. By Cops: Visine Before you smoke, have nothing on you at all times, dont be loud in the woods

By Parents: Visine

19. If you follow these 3 steps you will be absolutely golden

1. Use a vaporizer. If you have low cash, buy a Vaporgenie. Vaporizers make much less smell than burning or ripping a bong.

2. Use a sploof made of dryer sheets AND activated carbon

3. Spray with an oder-eliminator after.

That will take care of smell, just make sure you don't get caught in the act!

20. I'm new to this, but I have a general rule of respecting my parent's rules. I don't smoke in this house, and I don't subject my siblings to drugs, because they are not old enough to make an educated decision and I am their role model. If you are going to do it, do it once in a while, like maybe once a week or once every two weeks, and do it out of the house, if you can find a quiet place.

Also, it is kind of ironic that a lot of the people say that you should follow the rules of the house. If you think about it a house=home. If America is our home (or rather, home country), then we should follow the rules for the country. Weed is illegal, in America at least. So, by the rules the other sons of the seed have implied, we ought not smoke in America. Keep in mind, this is a paradox in an observation, and just because it is a rule, doesn't mean it should be followed, for example unjust rules, but in general, you should respect your parent's rules, just don't do it in the house.