Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rules to Never Get Busted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Mar 26, 2012.

1. this is a good guide, but you have to realise most of these rules aren't an option for most people in their daily lives, and it would be better if you had ways to appear clean in sketchy situations

2. #22 Jazzyj, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2PfILzzj6o&feature=related]Just say NO to Illegal Police Searches - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT: This one is better.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJrQBwJpqk&feature=related[/ame]

3. Nice post!

+rep

4. Also don't make friends with stupid people.

Anyone with the 'thug life' mentality should be avoided.

5. Damn, you're from Palestine/Israel... that's some crazy shit bein sneaky with bud there... if you get caught.. haha its all over in those countries

6. Lol wut? If you get caught in Israel with small amount you are usually not even taken to the police station

7. This is enough to get you pulled over anyway most the time ha

8. damn. i wish they made a febreeze that smelled like weed. i'd spray a cop and try to citizen's arrest him for smelling like weed, you know, i'd use probable cause :ey:

9. My old 144 hp asian car (before the transmission fell out) was a flag sign for stoner culture from top to bottom. I got pulled over from not using a turn signal in a parking lot and allegedly "almost hitting pedestrians." whatever. The officer stood there for about five minutes, questioning item after item in my car, including garbage on the floor, empty incense baggies, bob marley tapes, a puka shell necklace, some grass clippings (from mowing a lawn), cigarette butts, empty beer bottles, little wood boxes, a frisbee and beach towel, random stickers from head shops and other neat shit, and probably more.

by the time he was done questioning me backup had arrived and they were strapping their leather search gear on, lucky for me it was a prissy neigborhood where they obtain a signature first- verbal consent doesnt cut it- LUCKY because I already sort of agreed to the search. SO LUCKY. $130 for no turn signal that's it.

10. Number 1 rule: Never have it. :cool:

"Do you see any weed officer? Alright then fuck off" :cool:

11. And just what Vietnam Vet stickers would that be? :(