Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rules To Live By When Buying Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudXtoker, Jul 14, 2014.

1. #1 BudXtoker, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    I posted this in the unofficial pass advice to a younger stoner thread in seasoned tokers, but it will probably get lost within the thread, and I feel as if these points are important. I've seen way too many threads of people getting ripped off, sold bad weed/spice, is my weed laced threads, or any other ridiculous ordeals that can be easily avoided. Here are 9 points that came from the top of my head. If you can add to it, just post it and I'll update my original points. I want this thread to help anyone who has been fucked over buying herb.

1) inspect your shit before you buy it. If it doesn't look good or smell good, or it looks like you're being shorted, then do not buy it. Also if you can weigh it out, do it.
    2) don't buy shake. I mean, not all shake is bad, but as a general rule, dealers try to rip you off with shake. Again, if you don't like it, don't buy it.
    3) similar to #2, always buy your weed in nug form. Don't buy shake or pre ground weed. If you're doing that, you're asking to be ripped off
    4) know your stuff. Know what "good" and "bad" weed looks and smells like. I mean, good and bad are definitely different from person to person and region to region, but you should know what your region gets and what your connect gets.
    5) build a relationship with your dealer. He doesn't have to be your best friend. You don't even have to talk to him when you don't want bud. But when buying there should be a mutual trust. You should trust that he will be giving you the shit you asked for at a good price. And he should trust that you as the buyer isn't gonna do something stupid like rip him off or get him caught or whatever. Even the stupid things like keeping him waiting might waiver the trust he has for you. Be polite and pleasant to your dealer, show up on time, and keep coming back and the dealer will treat you right.
    6) don't buy off of random thugs. I mean, a friend of a friend is alright, but a guy that your friends sisters boyfriend bought off of once and met him in an alley isn't ok. Go to someone you or a friend trust. Even though they're drug dealers, most of them are normal people capable of basic human emotions and don't want to "pop a cap in yo ass". And the people who are like that are the ones you stay away from.
    7) there is an 80-95% chance that your weed is NOT laced with another drug, or glass or grit. If you suspect it is, then you're at fault bc you aren't buying from a reputable dealer. It's more common to be sold spice than it is to be sold laced weed, but this shouldn't be a problem either if you have build trust with your dealer.
    8) don't put yourself in situations that you won't be able to handle yourself. Don't be afraid to turn down something sketchy. You should be in control of the situation at all times. If you're not, then it's time to get out
    9) don't front anyone money. You will never see it again, nor will you see your bud. You'll just have an empty wallet and stash.
    10) when all else fails, and you've been shorted or given weed if dubious quality, don't be afraid to call your dealer out on it. Don't be a dick, just be like "hey dude, my last pickup was a little short" or something like that. It shows that you're knowledgable and if you do it nicely, your dealer will respect you for it.

2. .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum