Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RULES that come natural with experience

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doobication, Feb 6, 2004.

1. When we have a lot of people we just get another bowl/j/blunt goin at teh same time. Sometimes even a third.

2. Dont hold out on munchies!!!

I dont care if YOU just smoked 5 friends YOUR weed out of YOUR bong at YOUR house, if they want munchies, HOOK EM UP!!!!! Same goes for drinks.

Normally though, i find rules are a hassle. It should just be implied, smokers curtousy, should never need to be enforced, or else you just need better smoking buddies.

3. I definitely agree... My friends and I always raid each others refridgerators.

4. He who spits too much while fixing a canoe on a joint gets past every time till its out...

Nothing like hot spit thats not yours when hitting the joint

5. Rule 69: Smoking rules are retarded and if you need them to make people smoke considerately you should find new people to smoke with.

6. lmao... czar sez it best...

but:

RULE: if u speak while u hold the joint, u no longer hold the joint (apart from askin for a light etc.)

7. my friends and i always blow the smoke out of our left nostril on our first hit and then the right one on the last its out little "ritual"

8. At our party on friday night we had 5 bowls, 2 bongs, 3 joints, and a fat blunt all being passed around the room, probably about 15 people smoking together. Damn that was a good night..... :)

9. god definatly...i smoked w/this guy that i didnt really know tonight...he was holding the bowl and like just talking for what felt like forever, blah blah blah, it was my weed and he didnt even offer to throw down....oh whatever

10. Yeah, I think this is the only rule that should stick:

It's not a damn microphone!

11. Same goes for pipes, dude. One of my friends never ever fucking clears the shotgun when we smoke bowls. It pisses me off so much but I haven't said anything to him yet. He leaves it filled with smoke and then passes it and I have to clear it, and stale smoke tastes like shit. I fucking hate it!!!

But one of my friends is pretty cool when we smoke bowls. The other day there were 4 of us smoking, so we smoked 4 bowls of his dank and everytime he packed a new one he passed it to someone who didn't hit it first last rotation so they could get a greenhit. So I think if you're smoking dank, and more than one bowl, you sould let someone new get the greenhit every time, even if you're the one who packed it.....

12. ...Thou shalt not steal thy neighbors bong..or thy neighbors bud.. :p