Rules Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by oldskoolgrower, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It might already fall under the auspices of not discussing illegal activities but I see lots of kids here brag about things like shoplifting or even stealing weed from other smokers.

This sort of talk should be verbotten.

2. I totally agree I dont think GC should be associated with people of that sort.

3. I see at least one thread a day in real life stories where some dude is posting about stealing weed. It is ridiculous.

4. It's in the rules already.

There's one place (Article 2 - 1) where it states that people agree that they won't post about anything unlawful.

Also, in the Additions/Clarifications, #5 covers it quite well.

Grasscity Forum Rules

5. Thanks RMJL. I thought as much. It doesn't seem to be well enforced but y'all really do have your hands full as it is.

6. Yeah I didn't really know that was a rule either, I guess its something to *snitch* on now :D

7. but smoking weed is unlawful.

8. being as cool as me is against the law

9. I fail to understand how this site could run if no one posted about anything unlawful.

10. :rolleyes:

11. well half the posts on here involve meeting dealers and picking up what is an illegal substance...

12. No, really? Use some common sense. It's pretty obvious from the very nature of the site that they mean OTHER illegal activities aside from the purchase, growing, and use of cannabis and a few other substances tolerated over in Pandora's Box.

Let's not be pedantic about it ok? :)

13. Does make this site hypocritical though. Not that I am complaining or anything.

14. I respectfully disagree given the site's stated purpose. I didn't think they needed some kind of disclaimer saying 'except cannabis'.

I'd be perfectly happy though if they banned talk of any drug you can't grow yourself.

15. Obviously.

They're not American based either, so...

16. True. Cannabis is decriminalized in The Netherlands.

17. If were going by amsterdam laws, can we talk about prostitusion all we want???

18. :rolleyes:

19. Yes, lets not. Wasn't it you who warned me last week that I can't talk about setting up medical gardens for others as part of a non-profit business venture?

20. lol, that was actually me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.