Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rules of Weed Club

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grizzly420, Oct 2, 2010.

1. #1 Grizzly420, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
    #1 - The first rule of Weed Club is, you do not talk about Weed Club.
    #2 - The second rule of Weed Club is, you DO NOT talk about Weed Club.
    #3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, passes out, the passing to that person is over.
    #4 - As many people as you want to a session.
    #5 - One glass piece at a time.
    #6 - No boggarting, no hitting the whole bowl.
    #7 - Sessions will go on as long as there is weed/oil.
    #8 - If this is your first night at Weed Club, you have to smoke.
    #9 - If it's cherry, take a hit.
    #10 - If you break it, you pay it back to the owner.
    #11- Don't be a scavenger (Submitted by: bigbollo)
    #12- If you have some stash leftover, save it for those really rainy, don't want to get up and call my contact (or grow), days.
    #13- If the session is not over yet you don't have any herb, get more, or kick people out.
    #14- If you provide it, you get first, only exception is if there is a celebration or important reason.
    #15- Provider chooses 2nd person to take a hit.
    #16- Acting foolish, goofing off, hooking up, or anything else that can endanger the glass or the bud is forbidden within the vicinity of either object(s).
    #17- When in rotation pass to the LEFT.

----------------------
    ^^^^ All my own creation based on Fight Club, no copying or saying it was your doing, unless proof otherwise.
    I added #9 and #10. All previous rules listed were based on the Fight Club rules.
    Any others are attributed by members of GC and any other person who submits a good rule.
    ----------------------
    Thought of this as a funny idea when I was on another thread just now. Figured I'd start a new thread. What are some of your "rules" when you smoke with other people. (Doesn't have to be glass only).

2. Forgot to add, Don't be a scavenger

3. +1...

I fuckin HATE scavengers.

OP Nice list, Im gonna post it up in my house HAHA

Cheers.

4. Seems golden to me.

5. Bump... Updated: added #12-#16.

Any other Rules of Weed Club that should/need to be added? Let me know.

6. If your not gonna toke at all, get the fuck outta the session!

Nothin worse than going to pass and having to reach over the person who just wants to stand or sit there and talk. Dont get me wrong, i LOVE to chat while blazin... But seriously, if your not here to toke, youre in my way. Go sit on the couch, we can still here you.

Cheers.

7. 1. first rule of weed club is smoke and enjoy yourself
    2. 2nd rule is you don't really have to do rule #1 if you dont want to

8. The first 16 rules have been applied and are now concrete. If there is to be a change, it needs to be important to warrant a change. All other "Rules" of weed club are to be in the form of a rule, not in prose, where I have to asses and then re-write for you.

9. This. Most of these rules are common sense anyways.

10. sorry but this thread is just stupid.

11. Chep. & with the whole passing thing.. you always pass LEFT cause the RIGHT way's wrong.

12. Not many people I know who smoke use their common sense all the time. This was originally for fun, but now I see I can expand this and make it more of an unofficial Rules of Weed Club list.

13. If this club is in our treehouse behind the house then you forgot no girls aloud

14. **** Fight club.....nuff said *** = Weed club + changeup of rules + additional rules to follow

15. Wow, you guys sure have a lot of rules.

BTW, didn't starting this thread break the first 2 rules? I'm sorry OP but I think you should resign from Weed Club. There's no room for people who can't follow the rules :D

16. I have three rules at my place
    1. i forgot the first one, I remember it was important though :smoke:
    2. you can only sing along to Neil Diamond's Sweet Caroline, and on occasion These Eyes by The Guess Who.
    3. NEVER touch the radio/iPod when Zepplin is playing

17. no hooking up? If i can manage to get a girl wet and hit a bong at the same time, then i should be applauded..not rebuked.

18. mmm i like your club.:cool:

19. Mini fridge with munchies and drinks in the "clubhouse," with some sort of rota for replenising it?

20. Id fist bump ya :hello:

Cheers.