Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rules of smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thirdworldarmy, Dec 4, 2006.

1. So im assuming everyone has their own rules for smoking with friends and stuff. So lets hear them. Ill list mine.

:Never break rotation
    :Always pass clockwise
    :You cough, you get a slap.
    : Dont hog the bowl when you get greens (means burn a corner so everyone can have :some)
    :Supplyer gets greens first
    :Everytime a new bowl is loaded next person in rotation gets greens (common courtesy)
    :Always be prepared to recieved piece or what ever is being smoked.
    :No camping, if you have something to say it can wait till smoking is done.
    :Always get munchies prepared before smoking.
    :If you borrowed weed, always give back alittle more than borrowed for the hassle.
    :No white lighters they are bad luck

Seems like alot of rules for smoking but it makes things run smoothly and nobody complains.

2. Another rule that some practice... I don't really because I smoke with same people most of the time.
    : The owner of the piece gets 2nd hit.

• No snaking anyone
    • Who ever supplies bud gets first green
    • Whoever supplies the bud decided who rolls it
    • Corner each bowl
    • Bics only

3. There are no rules.

Again a fine example of the bullshit garbage that is tossed into the 'seasoned tokers' section :rolleyes:

4. i think ill start using that, and as junior gong said "bics only" true cuz they are the only lighters that work everytime.

5. No talkin while holding a joint/bong/bubbler/any device.
    No hoggin the shit
    Never break rotation
    Dont drop the drugs or you get a punch from everyone ha!
    Never pass a pooched bowl.

6. smoking weed is not about stupid rules it's about having fun

7. Thank-you

8. Yeah but having rules doesn't hinder you from having fun.

It makes everything easier.

9. Instead of Rules of smoking, lets change this to "Smoking Rules". LoL :smoking:

It's all about the fun, don't waste time on "rules".

Although -

***ALWAYS HANDLE ANY TYPE OF GLASS WITH CARE**** LoL, that's my only emphasis. :smoking:

10. Why not just use your common decency rather than laying out 'rules'.

Rules suggest that there are some kind of unwritten laws that all pot smokers have to abide by, and that's bullshit.

Why are you trying to put something so confining and definite on an experience an intangible as drug use?

and how does it make it easier? If anything this just perpetuates petty arguments.

11. He didn't say "everyone abides by these rules" he was probably just curious.

It just makes it easier IMO, we already know what way everything is going so there are no arguments.

You are obviously very mature, and you and your friends just go with the flow.

But for me and my friends, we just have a few small guidelines.

Pass this way, first green, ect.

Nothing major, and it's flexible as well.

12. im not saying these are "laws" these are just rules that my friend and i follow when we smoke that way nobody complains and somethings run smoothly, it's still fun its not like we have to go into serious lock down mode or anything. It's just stuff that we all decided on, thats all. I was just wondering if anyone else had rules or whatever you want to call them also and what they were.

13. This is like saying, 'If you're jewish, you will hang.'

14. I don't understand why people think you're a pussy if you cough.

If you don't cough, you don't get off ;) .

15. thank you. smoking is smoking, just shows the maturity of kids that start smoking.... coming up with rules and shit of smoking so things "go smoothly and no one complains".

16. we don't actually slap each other we just make fun of them but we're just joking. pretty much we just tear each other apart everyday, it's kinda what we do. I haven't really figured out why. We all know that the person is just joking so we never take each other seriously.

17. Dude your acting like it is some sort of facist thing. The "guidelines" are more passed down... ie new smoker is confused someone speaks up and explains to pass to right. I have smoked with plently of people who naturally follow the flow or also know the "rules". It does make it easier to yell at an @sshole that is too stoned and keeps passing it wrong way.

18. so far i haven't met one person who doesn't do what we do, when a new guy smokes with us he has a general idea of what we do. its all fun its not like you get punished if you do something wrong we don't really care. cept when someone drops a bowl. im not trying to say that rules are required to smoking, i was just originally stating that is what my friends and i do. and i was just curious if anyone else did it as well. you guys are turning this into a bigger deal than it actually is.

19. I don't really have any rules, just a couple traditions.

• Your weed, you get greens.
    • Your piece, you get 2nd hit.
    That's about it. Also, this isn't a spoken rule or anything it's just a pet peeve of mine. I fucking hate it when people are really high and they're packing a bowl and then it takes like 10 minutes cause they get distracted and start talking to someone. God I hate that more than anything.