Rules of smoking questions

Discussion in 'General' started by TheScuzzFTW, Mar 12, 2012.

1. 1. Smoke with penis out.

2. [quote name='"RollinGanja"']

Smoke tricks are fun but if you just smoking your bud with friends and they're just doing smoke tricks and wasting your shit you'd be a little offended, atleast I would...[/quote]

See I wouldn't care, way I figure it's gunna be smoked anyways so who cares if the person waste a bit of smoke once or twice. Tricks are fun so I could care less I'll just have to get more bud when it comes down to it

3. The way I see it is...

If I am offering bud to someone, I want them to get high with me.
    I want to feel the brotherly connection with my fellow man of getting high.

So!

If they are not adequately high off...say 2 bowls, I would rather they asked for one more bowl.

If I am feeling it, I will say "Sure!" and pack a third.
    If I am not I will just say, eh, I am not feeling it.

No spilt milk. But if you never ask, I will never have the moment of considering it.

4. It's all good if you're one of my dudes and you want to smoke but don't have the bud. I usually don't have a lot but im not stingy and enjoy the challenge of getting high with little. But if you're gonna ask, do the right thing and when you get bud return the favor.

Half the time I'll usually offer to match so we can get super duper.

5. I never ask to smoke someone's bud unless I have bud to match, I'll get smoked down but my buddies will ask if I want to smoke I say no bud and they usually smoke me up. As for myself I'm not real stingy with my bud but I only like to smoke down friends not "friends". If I do end up asking I usually just imply I'll smoke them up later when I have bud if they smoke me up now

6. 1. 2HP (2 hits pass)

2. No long converstations while holding the joint

3. Dont act like a 7th grader

4. Dont complain about the weed quality

5. pitch in if possible.

6. thank the person who smoked you up

7. Dont raid someone's kitchen

7. good ones!

I will remember these.

8. dont hold the j to tell a story

corner the fucking bowl

no niqqer lipping

dont pocket lighters

dont bitch about weed quality

if it aint your weed, and youre smoking it, you are pretty much obligated to chill for awhile. dont smoke and dash, i hate when people did that.

9. Don't go on about how high you are....it's understandable to a point but don't exclaim it after every hit, you know?

10. Never intake anally, then offer to share.

11. Don't spit after every hit

12. Puff, puff, pass. Also I am extremely sharing with my grass but my rule is if you don't pitch in and you have an attitude that I have to give you some than fuck you. I had a friend today who owes me a lot of smoke outs ask me how much bud I have to smoke and I was like yeah because you asked I only have enough for me.

13. I have been smoking for 4 years daily and after bowl and bong hits I have to spit, I don't know why it just tastes like the lighter to me.

14. #34 Berzerker42500, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    There is always that one person in the rotation,who takes the biggest hits they can and burn half the bowl up.

Don't be that person.

That's why I usually pack individual bong bowls for each person.

The size of their individual bowl depends on if/how often they have herb to throw down and/or if they are a moocher.

That way everyone gets greens and a controlled amount of herb.

And then I pack myself a little more than everybody else.

Also,don't be a double clutcher.If it's a bowl out of a pipe,light it once(unless the bowl is packed too tight or the bud is still a bit wet)and get your hit,then pass.

Joints and blunts are fine to take 2-3 hits off of.

As much as I hate when people are double clutching,I keep my mouth closed unless it's my bud going around.

Like someone else said;if you're smoking a J or a Blunt and you feel the need to tell a story,pass the shit before you do,because that shit is burning the entire time and you're losing weed.