Rules Guys Wish Women Knew.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by AmsterdamdreamN, Apr 7, 2003.

1. No. Not a contradiction. Try again.

2. ted bundy's the man, haha, i love married with children.

in all seriousness tho guys, some of you are right, i apolagize... i turned a humor thread into a gender war, and this isnt the forum for that... so my bad, i won't be posting in this thread anymore, please resume the good natured fun.... :hello:

peace outttttt.

3. I hope that was a joke. How can one mix al bundy with ted bundy... well i guess al bundy would work for this two since both clearly hate women.

4. id rather not be linked to a serial killer, haha, al bundy is definetly better, and he hates women too... i just chose to change it on up, haha.

5. lmao, well said.they all seem to be true

6. The way certain people in here are acting is the exact reason why i left gc for so long. Some people are BEYOND immature...if women have it so great them why is it that we still get paid .60 for every dollar a WHITE MALE makes...less if you are me a BLACK female. WOmen are often kept out of positions of power in corporations bc they arent apart of the good ole boy club.Women are often punished career wise for having a child.Women have to pay more for most things like dry cleaning,bath products even SHAVE GEL....women have it better here in the US than in other countries sure but why shouldnt we strive for more?

Now thats all I have to say about this matter bc im sure the same person who has been giving ignorant,immature,BARBARIC commentary will continue to do so...yes you know who you are. No im not gonna waste time giving you a neg rep you arent even worth that:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

~storms out of thread~

7. yea baby barbasol 60 cents a can, ahhhhhhh yeaa good to be a man [​IMG]

8. I find this all hilarious. Just saying. :D
    I really couldn't care less if a guy was the most, pig-headed, sexist, man in the world, so long as I wasn't dating him. Hell, it'd be funny to have friends like that.

Wait... I do.