Rules for presidential candidates.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by borked, Jun 14, 2010.

1. 1) Must know the 30 life code for Contra on NES
    2) Believes Trey Parker and Matt Stone are Comedic Geniuses.

What are your rules for presidential candidates? My rules are kind of silly but, I believe the country is being run a ground by older fat cats. Not in touch with todays world and still hung up on past issues that don't matter. I wish this younger generation would just stop taking it up the ass and go take shit OVER. I think once this old school generation of politicians die out and the only people to choose from are kids that grew up with the internet, all this free information and thought. So in a bout 40 years if the USA is still around, i think we'll have a pretty nice set up.

2. 1. Must admit that the United States is a secular nation, founded on the principles of religious freedom for all rather than the principle of "JESUS IS LORD!!!"

2. Must demonstrate a profound aversion to war in all its forms, born out of a solemn respect for the value of human life - both of Americans and of foreigners.

3. Must express an unflinching commitment to the narrowing of opportunity-gaps (not necessarily outcome-gaps) between classes, races, and sexes.

Never gonna happen though :p

3. 1. Must have a beard.

2. Must not wear a tie.

3. Must be a fan of the Harry Potter series.