Ruderalis full of trichs! [pics]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chief rocka, Aug 29, 2012.

1. So i found a bunch of ruderalis plants growing at the side of a road. looks like half of them are seedy but 3-4 plants looks sensimilla. I cut a small nug, trimmed it, quick dried and smoked it trough the pipe. And i actually got high! I smoked about 0.5-0.7g and it feels like 0.2g of real bud. Effect is totally indica. Relaxed stoney numbness with munchies and lazyness. Now listening to pink floyds "shine on you crazy diamond" and it is magical :hello:

BTW i haven't smoked for about a month so my tolerance is really low. And don't forget to double click on the picture to zoom it to the max. ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. hah dam .. is there more ?

3. There are about 3 or 4 plants almost without seeds and others are seedy. They're not big, about 1,2m high and not too branchy too.

I will wait for trichs to go half amber and then chop them. I think i am gonna make cannabutter and some cookies. Will see.

Someone might think that it is someones crop, i would say that is not. They are growing 2m away from quite busy road that connects big road to a village completly visible to anyone and dosens of cars and people goes by every day because that is only way to bus stop. No grower is that dumb.

4. what the fuck where do you live? I mean i would think your in an area full of stoners for a miricle like this to happen, but if that was the case i dont think youd be the only person to notice them.

5. yo u never know ive found some wild weed before .. at least looked wild theyre were males only but i found a few weird females

6. yo but maybe ur clippin someones bud ? that looks like a straight female

7. [quote name='"sandiegodank"']yo but maybe ur clippin someones bud ? that looks like a straight female[/quote]

Just because its ruderalis doesn't mean it cannot be male or female, ruderalis is a genotype, like c. Sativa c. Indica. It is a less powrful genotype usually never used for smoking the buds off, usuallyh used nowadays to breed with sativa and indica plants to make autoflowering strains, because c. Ruderalis autoflowers and doesn't depend on photoperiods.

8. I enlarged the pic, and you can see some trichomes. That's a far cry better than wild hemp.Chief Rocka, where are you from? Afaik, wild Ruderalis plants only grow wild in Central Europe naturally.

9. I am at the northern europe. One of the Baltic states ;)

10. [quote name='"Chief rocka"']I am at the northern europe. One of the Baltic states ;)[/quote]

You mean your in northern europe not at.

11. hehe i've found patches before where i'm at as well, never found anything worth actually harvesting/curing out.. stick to the strains i know.. i'd had fanstasys off crossbreeding with the ferel stuff... but they havent came to fruition