Rude to kiss girls hand? Got slapped

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I kissed a girl's hand once in a bar after we danced and made out and she was leaving. She seemed to really like it.

2. Sounds like a huge cunt to me.

If I met a guy in the bar and he kissed the back of my hand (as long as he didnt have a creeper vibe to him) I would probably blush really hard and giggle. haha. It would definitely up your chances...... :p

3. Of course cute guys can get away with it lol

4. Maybe you had a cold sore

5. Rude? No. She may have just been a feminist searching for an excuse to hit a man.
    Forward? Yeah. Not everyone like being touched or kissed by a stranger. Clearly that wasn't the case for her.

Times change and so do social norms, but I thought this was instructivehttp://whitebard.tripod.com/handkiss.htm

7.  Try slapping her.  americans are so fucked up that being nice seems to = cancer.

8. Am I being trolled? Rape? Really? Lol

Was I joking about actually starting to use this approach to greet women solely for the purpose of filtering out the ones that get offended? Yes.....

Would I actually want to avoid meeting girls who would take offense to this? Yep.

Only a totally close-minded person would truly take offense to this. Some have spoken of this being some ancient tradition that doesn't have a place today. Are they aware that the majority of Latin countries still use a similar greeting, only they kiss the cheek instead of the hand.

I've had Latin girlfriends. Was it at all weird when aunts or friends or w/e would greet me with a sloppy wet one to the cheek? Sure.
    What did I do? Wipe my fucking cheek off and move on with my day. For you to liken this to rape only shows even further how ridiculous your argument is.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #109 lisamc, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
    That's exactly right! Just as it's wrong to call you a rapist it's wrong to make those assumptions about a women just because she doesn't want her hand kissed. It's rude that I did, right? And completely out of line, right? You're offended, too. Wow amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Better get to spreading that important message then my (wo?)man. Cause, I don't think everybody in the world is aware that they might accidentally offend someone with what they thought was a respectful gesture.

11. You don't spread the message to all the world at once. It's one person at a time. :)

12. Wow this thread has been updated quite a bit since I last checked it.

Some posts made me lol quite a bit.

Since this incident, I've kissed over like 30 hands. Started a new job, kissed some hands here and got laid because of it. Apparently I'm very direct. Chicks melt like butter after you kiss their hand and tell them they have nice eyes.

Omega369

13. Right on. Girl power

14. She- ra princess of power!!

15. Stud. Sizzle - you is hot

16. Okay I'm done :p

17. A slap was a bit too far, but you have to understand that a lot of people may not be comfortable with that kind of approach. I'd stop doing it just in case the girl's boyfriend is a body builder and beats you to a pulp

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app