Rude to kiss girls hand? Got slapped

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Feb 2, 2014.

1. This thread needs a "like a sir" meme ASAPSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

shoulda had the biatch arrested for assault and battery.

I can see her try to explain to a court how you kissing her hand was rude, and she had no idea it was an age old customary greeting for a LADY to get.

really...that or scream at her as she leaves  "I guess a blow job is out of the question?"

3. Yeah wtf thats weird just dont sweat it its not rude its classy but its just not done that much anymore so she prolly didnt know what to think of it and she took it the wrong way.

4. Personally I don't want some random guy I just met to kiss my hand unless he's going to offer me some hand sanitizer immediately afterward. :p 

5. I think not, but however i don't do it because girls can be fairly rude.....

Whenever i meet a new dude (ether work or off work), i shake his hands.... But however i don't do contact with ladies (unless if is my girlfriend), shaking hands is a bit of a odd thing with ladies unless if is business.....

6. I've been slapped so many times at bars man. I don't even shake their hand. When they try I just push it aside and go right in for the motorboat if they have visible cleavage.

7. fuck man...  that's a gentlemen's move the only time i get slapped at bars is when i'm way too fucked up and go straight for their ass.  but if she slapped you for kissing her hand she has a lot of issues

8. mmm , I would be surprised if you did that , but I wouldnt slap you . you have to understand females aren't used to that now a days , we're used to ch ch or hey mami or hey baby what's your name , and the occasional arm grab.

9. We men might think it's manly to do, something a gentleman would do...but I really don't know what girls think haha

10. [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19449242" timestamp="1391296964"]She's ratchet. Stay away bro, and keep your chivalry. [/quote]Only post that needs to be posted.'Too blessed to be stressed'

11. your fedora vibes are off the chart, bro. 

[​IMG]

13. #33 squidrick420, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    From a sociological prospective I would be displeased just because you have separate greetings for girls and guys haha. I can imagine that if I was a girl I would be a raging feminist (I am a guy, and I already am one of those) so I would get all crazy about having to differentiate greetings between genders. I always greet females with a firm handshake and stern demeanor, but that is how I greet everybody (I live in a place where there are a lot of lesbians and transgendered people so you can never be too careful in how you greet people) . I wish I could say I have a special greeting for girls I am hitting on, but I never hit on a girl until I know her first.

But yeah OP, the ideas of gentleman like behavior and chivalry are kinda outdated. and buisiness-like formality is the way to greet people for the first time. Of course society also has the whole 'ayyy girl' or 'damn bitch look at dat ass' type greetings which are lame, they only get you sex. Which is cool and all, but I prefer interactional relationships to sexual ones. 

14. Try speaking in another language that usually worksSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. the was i see it she probably had a boyfriend and saw it as sexual...its pretty forward

16. She was only offended because it wasn't a frencher, next time try more slobber

17. OP was just tryna reach in there and get the sand out homie

18. Bullshit! To someone from the south it is a word showing respect despite age.

19. I do agree that the day for that kind of greeting is gone even though your intentions may have been good.
    To slap you though is ridiculous! Don't sweat it and I would stop doing that as women see it as creepy in this day and age I think.
    By the way I am 52 years old so I have learned a little. ;)

My mother is southern, here on the west coast lots of woman think it's rude and calling them old. "I hope I'm not a Ma'am!"