Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rude to ask for other hookups?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bto4, Aug 13, 2011.

1. So today i called my hookup, she said she didn't have an 8th for me and i need that much for the weezy concert tonight...she said no but i might in a little bit (when she re ups)...so i said,, you know anyone who does?

like my other connects are friends with her, they all hangout but they sell independently...is this against stoner rules?

2. no definitely not, especially if she couldn't hook you up she should set you up with someone who can. an 1/8 is a small quantity anyways, if she doesn't have enough to sell you that little amount you should probably find a new dealer anyways.

3. I've asked my people if they've known where to get it plenty of times when they're out. Helped me out not long ago lol.

4. Yeah, nothing wrong with that at all.