rude friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by help teh noob, Apr 17, 2010.

1. #1 help teh noob, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
    Yesterday i met up with 2 new friends and a girl i kinda knew for a like 4 yrs (but i never knew she smoked) and we all decided to toke up a bit after classes

So after my classes i met up with them in their car, my 2 new friends wer up front in the driver and passenger seat and the girl ( lets call her Rose) was seating in the back. so i got in the car and sat next to the girl, and as i was getting in she smiled at me and looked out the window.

After i got in their car we drove up to a forest like clearing were they smoked regulary. After parking the car my new friends started talking to each other while they rolled some type of tobacco paper joint type thiong they called "blunts". So as they were rolling the blunts Rose and I talked a little bit about school and stuff and she was a little flirty but i couldnt be sure.

Then after the blunts were ready, one my 2 new friends sparked a blunt and took a few puffs and passed it to me. I took the blunt and took a little puff and exhaled. and passed the blunt to Rose. As soon as i passed it to her my 2 new friends laughed at me and told me " You need to stop taking pussy hits" and Rose laughed along with them for a while. So i just stared out the window.

When the blunt was passed to me again i took the biggest hit i could take, then exhaled slowly. In the middle of exhaling i started to have a coughing fit and accidentelly sroped the blunt. My 2 friends both punched me one time and told me that i was a dume shit and that i couldnt take more hits.

Again i looked out the window as i had before as the others smoked the blunts, At this point i was very stoned and hadnt felt this kind of a high ever before. As they sparked the 2nd blunt i looked over at Rose and our eyes met for a second and we both luaghed. When our eyes met i realized how cute i thought Rose was, and how i should have talked more with her over the years.

My 2 new friends slowly passed to the blunt to me and this time i took steady hits and exhaled slowly; yet my friends still told me i took pussy hits/was a dume shit/couldnt handle weed but this time Rose didn't laugh with them and instead just took her hit and passed the blunt along

After the blunt was burnt out they droped Rose off at her house, then droped me off at my house. Before Rose left the car i told her we should smoke together again and she smiled at me again and said "hell yeah"

So the next time i smoke with her i plan to not be with my 2 new friends and i want to attempt to impress Rose a bit (kinda hard cus iv only gotten high a few times and Rose has been smoking for atleast a year). I plan on not being friends with my 2 new friends any longer because they are jerks ( do you think i should do this?) And if anyone has any ideas on how i can get high with her w/o coughing plz do tell me!

Im thinking about buying my own bubbler or bong because all i have are rolling papers atm but i only have about 40 bucks and im kinda low on weed so im going to save the rest of my stash for the next time i smoke with Rose :smoke:

2. it sounds like your pretty new at smoking..

Some people can be rude to the way others smoke when they are new....

but I smoke with new people all the time, and if they wanna take a small hits so they dont end up coughing up there innocent lungs, then I encourage it...

nothing more akward than smoking with someone new and theyre all uncomfortable because it irritates there lungs/throat

3. man they were probably just trying to do the same thing you were for her. i wouldn't stop being friends with them just learn to be an even bigger asshole back haha.

keep toking but DEFINENTLY get a solo toke with her, you never know where it might lead :p

4. You're a new toker, if anything I think its fucking hilarious to smoke out someone who is new and watch them progress. Joking around is one thing but if they make you feel uncomfortable then you can just stay the fuck away from them.

As for your throat, just do exactly as you did before, take smaller hits until you get used to the smoke. Don't go all out taking the biggest hits you can or you will choke your ass off. Which I actually enjoy lol.

5. well, i would say just fuck those dupshits. if theyre gonna be assholes, dont put up with it. and as far as rose, id say go for that.

6. They sound like typical alpha males who go Dick-mode when a girl is present. Lucky for you, it may not have worked on this one.

7. Yea...they do sound like little bitches. Get some new friends.

I encourage my friends to take small hits whenever they want too- sometimes you just don't want to cough up a lung ya know?

8. that blows buddy i hear ya. Don't make that about impressing her though. Everyone starts out at some point. Do you think she was chiefing like she was born to do it her first time? Either way, don't try to be someone that you aren't around her. If you like smoking weed then do it and you'll get better, but impress her with something you are already good at, because that's who you are right now. sorry to get all gay.:confused_2:

9. Yea a Def newbie if you gotta say "they rolled some type of tobacco paper joint type thiong they called blunts"

10. They just sound like dicks, and I wouldnt worry about coughing that just means you took a fat ass hit man.

Dont worry about trying to impress just be yourself and let her know your new to smoking, let her tune you in to the good ol ganj she'd probably be happy to.

But you had me cracking up man the tabaccy and paper you speak of is called a blunt.

11. maybe you shouldnt be a pussy and stand up to your friends when they rag on you. also dont be stupid and drop the blunt- common knowledge bro.:smoke:

12. If she saw through those guys being dicks to impress her, she'll see through you smoking loads of weed to impress her.

Don't go doing stuff just to impress other people.

No one sensible will want to tell you to smoke loads of weed to get a girl, especially as you sound so young.

You sound like a tactful troll touching on a sensitive nerve haha.

13. Do I go own the troll route or do I help him because he sounds young?

By accepting that he's young, do I tell him that he should or shouldn't smoke weed?

Shall I ignore him or wiould that risk denying and possibly underage kid advice, and if I give advice what would I give an underaged kid?

tricky bugger. drama everywhere

14. Well first of all, we should definitely smoke again! :p

Fuck those assholes though, you're new to smoking...they are just giving you a hard time. As if they never did any mistakes when they started off :rolleyes:

15. haha i was thinkin the same thing......

16. Your friends sound like jerks. Lots of people are. But don't sweat it, everybody has to start out sometime. You can't just jump into it, you kinda have to get used to it. Your friends were probobly like that when they started too.

As for the girl, smoking weed good wont get her for you man. Sorry. Just tell her how you feel, you really don't need to impress her by taking big hits.

17. Alright, gonna comment on a few things here.

Yeah, you probably shouldn't have taken pussy hits, and you defintely shouldn't have dropped the blunt (no matter how high you were) but it still sounds to me like your friends were being assholes and trying to cock block you.

Also, smoke that chick up, never pass up the chance to smoke with a chick because thats how the fucking best relationships get started.

And since you've never had a pipe before, start out with something like a 20 dollar spoon pipe, which can be bought pretty much anywhere and are very easy to transport.

Good vibes man.

18. thanks for all the replies guys, and yeah sorry for not knowing what a blunt was (yeah im a noob) As for the two guys i was with, they told me they just are dicks to everyone and to just get used to it, so ill prolly just hang with em/ buy from them

As for rose...shes a lesbian...fml:eek:

19. im still going to smoke with her either tommorow or in a few days so im going to see where that takes me:)

20. Be the guy, to turn her straight.