Ruby Medicali Beaker :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by birdouttahell, Jan 2, 2014.

1. So pumped to smoke out of this thing! Haggled it down to 210 at my LHS, with some free accessories ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388688606.260330.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388691659.182397.jpg Definitely feeling it straight to the head right now. Got some mean LSD ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388692171.323464.jpg

3. Looks like a nice piece man, have fun with it! 

I'm normally a straight tube kind of guy, but beaker's are nice when you want to milk the fuck out of the bowl, hahaha. 

4. Thanks. I'm thinking if I take the bowl piece out my vape will fit nicely in the end too. Pumped to try that

5. pretty sure you got a really good deal on that haha. I think those are like 330 or so.

6. Go figure, I just picked up the same piece yesterday, save the ruby. It's a nice smoke, no? Cheers, man. 

7. Pretty sure price varies by color and perc, I've seen clear ones go a little cheaper and the slyme colored ones all go for 280+

8. My girlfriend. Bitch broke my downstem after 1 fuckin day. How? Because she was scrubbing it. What the fuck who decides that after 1 FUCKING day and it's not even her property. Can you guess the number of shops that sell Medicali replacement pieces in Southeastern Michigan? That's a big fat zero.

9. Dont be mad. She was helping by cleaning it. Shit happens....

10. what type of downstem is it?

11. Fact was it wasn't dirty. I keep it in the basement and she doesn't even go down there. My $100 bowl, and another $60 bowl, and another $30 one. Did I mention this was all in the month of December? I haven't broken any pieces myself, and honestly it try to be nice about it but when I'm the one paying to replace it that's fucking shitty

12. that bitch is bad! i got a medicali straight tube with custom slyme slider and some purple urkle and chemdawg

Attached Files:

13. SE michigan? Jungle Room/Double Up?

Sweet beaker, how is it lighting the bowl? The downstem looks like an odd angle, maybe just the picks?