Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rubbing alcohol to clean pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swingset Virtue, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Wouldn't it work better than iso + salt? Why or why not? I need to know this.

2. /thread. rubbing alcohol is ISO

3. Rubbing alcohol is the same thing as isoprophyl as far as know?

But I just clean my pieces by letting them sit for a litle bit in a bag of watered down 70% isoprophyl, and then scrub them.

4. Stick with your iso + salt plan.
    It works like a charm, That is, if you do it right.

5. I used to use both rubbing alcohol and 420 cleaner-which btw is also good for cleaning stoves.

6. just cleaned my bowl by filling the bottom of a baggie with 70% iso and some salt and letting it soak for about an hour then scrubbing it with a paper towl worked great just like new

7. Yah i use 91 iso. i just used it on my spoon and it works so good i get ash in my mouth again