Rubbermaid Stealth + Lowryder questions

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by snake614, Oct 27, 2010.

1. #1 snake614, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    Hello, I'm interested in starting a grow in my room. I wanna do the rubbermaid stealth grow, where I stack two boxes on top of one another. I already have the rubbermaid containers, I am just simply confused on lighting, soil, cooling and exhaust.

I picked out the Lowryder AK47 strain from Attitude Seed Bank.

I am interested in constructing something similar to...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am buying 3 feminized seeds, and would like to grow all 3 at the same time in the box if possible.

Questions:
    1. What type of lights should I buy? How many and what kind? Keep in mind I would like to grow all 3 if possible.
    2. What kind of soil should I purchase for the plants? Also, what sized pots would be best?
    3. What is the best way to go about cooling the plants? Obviously some kind of computer fan, but how do I get that running in my case?
    4. What is the best thing to do about exhaust/smell? Is this really necessary?

I'm planning on growing all of the plants on an 18/6 cycle...
    I don't know too much about the watering cycle for plants either. If you could tell me how often and how much to water the plants that would be really helpful.

I am hoping to have this set up by the weekend and get it pumpin' out some plants.

Thanks for any and all help guys.