Rubbermaid Growbox advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GripItNRipIt, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Sup GC!

This Rubbermaid stealth cab idea has been very popular - surprised these containers aren't illegal yet.

So, I am building myself a little stealth cab out of two 20 gallon rubbermaid totes stacked on one another. I have (this is funny) only a two sq. foot footprint to put the plants into, but have probably 3.5 feet of height.

1.What do you suggest for number of plants/training method etc that would maximize yield in such a small space? Is it wise to do scrog, lst or a mix of the two?

2. I am planning to use CFL's just so ya know -any idea on number needed would be cool.

2.ALSO- I was thinking instead of using pots, I could use a tray or something and have one big bed of soil in the cab. Good idea or bad idea?

- I've grown outside before with great results, but I want to make sure the first indoor grow i attempt is off to a good start - your advice will be much appreciated, and I might even email you a digi-bud. :smoke: