Rubbermaid CFL/ORGANIC Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JONxDON, Sep 15, 2012.

1. What's up. So I just got some of my materials that I'll need to start my grow. This is going to be my grow journal too. So as of right now I had 6 CFLs but now I have 5 due to me being to eager to open it and see if the fixture worked and I screwed the bulb in by the glass causing it to shatter. Silly me. But they are 23W 2700k bulbs. I know I know, get 6500k for veg. I will be ordering some once I get my debit card sent to me so I can order some as well as my seeds since Lowes only had 2700 -_-

I also bought MG Perlite, MG Bone Meal, MG Blood Meal, and Sta-Green Vermiculite, and MG Sphagnum Peat Moss. I'll have to order some bat Guano and EWC as well. But I have a question. What other things for the soil will I need to make this a succesful grow. This will all be going into a 5 qt pot. I might keep it in there the whole grow. Will this be big enough for a full harvest? I also bout a temp/humidity gauge. I'll be buying black spray paint and white spray paint to get the inside ready. Still waiting for a PC FAN. Another question is can I just keep a hole as a passive intake or do I need a fan there?

Please stay tuned for some good buds. This is my first grow ad i feel ready to start. I've been lurking this site gathering tons of info. I'll be LSTing and putting a SCROG In their.

HELP EITH ANY INFO THAT YOU HAVE PLZ N TY

Attached Files:

2. Good luck, that's a lot of miracle gro to be working with.

3. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']Good luck, that's a lot of miracle gro to be working with.[/quote]

But I'm safe though right?

4. Yeah, you probably safe. It's just miracle gro isn't recommended for cannabis. You can still grow fine it just might not be the experience you were expecting since it has slow release in it

5. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']Yeah, you probably safe. It's just miracle gro isn't recommended for cannabis. You can still grow fine it just might not be the experience you were expecting since it has slow release in it[/quote]

I honestly think that's just for the potting soiling.

6. I did my first run with MG Organic, and I was pretty disappointed compared to what I'm growing with now (FFOF).

7. its the blue crap that miracle gro makes thats all bad, cant go wrong with organics, your good

8. Miracle gro perlite and miracle gro peat moss both contain slow release chemical fertilizers (regular miracle gro fert). It will say so on the bag.

9. My dude ib had this exact idea can't wait to see how it goes for you. Great minds think a like, I'm subed best of luck to you, SQUAD.

10. Get some Dolomite Lime. Cook your mix. I'm just guessing, but I'd say that's going to be pretty hot with the slow releases. The blood and bone meal I'm also guessing will need to cook.

I use the Sta-Green Vermiculite as a top cover, much like most with sand. It was free, and hasn't ran out yet....so. No complaints though.

Thought I'd try to throw some sort of advice.

11. Hey guys I just ordered Critical Kush from Attitude. I ordered Dolomite Lime, Azomite, Bat Guano, Blood & Bone Meal. Epsom Salt and EWC.

I should get everything by next week.

Quick question, does anyone have their opinion on Critical Kush?

12. I've only heard good things about the Critical Kush, I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you read as much as you can about growing and avoid rookie mistakes such as overwatering, overfertilizing etc.

Good luck, I'm subscribed.